Is this normal LA pax behavior?

Safe_Driver_4_U

Are off app pax created poo rides normal practice in LA? Picked up LA pax 1 from Solana Beach train station.

I ended up "GTFO", they were aggressively directing my driving and creating their own poo "turn here, stop here pick up this guy" etc. Anyway, I ended ride. Is off app pax directed poo standard practice in LA, these guys freaked when I "GTFO" they acted as if pax directed poo is normal up there?

Ilovik

Are off app pax created poo rides normal practice in LA? Picked up LA pax 1 from Solana Beach train station.

I ended up "GTFO", they were aggressively directing my driving and creating their own poo "turn here, stop here pick up this guy" etc. Anyway, I ended ride. Is off app pax directed poo standard practice in LA, these guys freaked when I "GTFO" they acted as if pax directed poo is normal up there?

Yep it is normal , you accepred pool so deal with it

OMG GO!

Tell your pax that "pool rides go where the uber app says and picks up who it says. Nothing else. Dont like it? Neither do i, pool sucks big time. Why did you request such a crappy ride? Next time order X or above. For now we go where the app says or we can end the ride now."

Safe_Driver_4_U

what is it about my post you guys can't understand, it was NOT an in app poo ride it was X and the pax was creating their own self directed poo.

In light of the drivers in LA inability to comprehend English at the 6th grade level pax directed poo is normal up there.

Fuberal

what is it about my post you guys can't understand, it was NOT an in app poo ride it was X and the pax was creating their own self directed poo.

In light of the drivers in LA inability to comprehend English at the 6th grade level pax directed poo is normal up there.
GTFO after the first back seat driver comment

Safe_Driver_4_U

Lmao. Seriously? Try rewording that whole mess then. 2 people got that you took a pool ride from that. Maybe its you dude.
you are right, considering the audience, communications in the LA area should be directed at about the 4th grade comprehension level.

To be fair, your post is extremely difficult to read with it's bad grammar and punctuation. If you're going to be a jerk to someone who misunderstood your post, please make sure it's at least written at an 5th grade level.
I agree, keep it at 4th grade comprehension level.

SorryBluetoothOnly

you are right, considering the audience, communications in the LA area should be directed at about the 4th grade comprehension level.

Yet you continue with the poor grammar, punctuation, (and now) vocabulary with this post. And this is you on your best effort after being called out. Stop insulting others if you yourself cannot write clearly.

Woon

LA passengers' behaviors are supposed to be different than SD passengers?
We are all humans O_O.
P.S.
once again a driver that can't read at 8th grade level, you should learn how to read.
I don't like different city driver coming to LA forum to insult one of our members.
Is that San Diego driver's normal behavior?

Last edited:

Yellowmamba24

LA passengers' behaviors are supposed to be different than SD passengers?
We are all humans O_O.
P.S.

I don't like different city driver coming to LA forum to insult one of our members.
Is that San Diego driver's normal behavior?

Usually, I be driving people from all over...from other cities, other States, other countries...Most are cheapskates...some are very nice and generous...pax r pax...like there are some stu drivers like Mr. Safedriverforu...n we have koo, chill drivers like me lolll

OMG GO!

Any chance you've had a history of learning disabilities? Maybe something related to that? I mean, you're giving everyone such an easy open here to rip on you, but your grammar is so bad... I cant tell if you are just trolling or maybe have a mental probelm, one i might feel bad if i had called you a r3tard.

Last edited:

Safe_Driver_4_U

Any chance you've had a history of learning disabilities? Maybe something related to that?
I don't undrstand! how can learning disbilities be related to common pax practice in the LA region? Is it normal for LA pax to create their own poo? For example, you pick up pax 1 on an X trip, pax 1 directs driver on path of travel conflicting with the app directions, then pax 1 says, "see that guy over there, drive over and pick him up, after him we have one more guy to pick up a few blocks away, I will give you directions"<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< is that a common occurrence in the LA area? Judging from their reaction to my GTFO, it seemed like what they were requesting was standard practice for an Uber X ride in LA.

Yellowmamba24

I don't undrstand! how can learning disbilities be related to common pax practice in the LA region? Is it normal for LA pax to create their own poo? For example, you pick up pax 1 on an X trip, pax 1 directs driver on path of travel conflicting with the app directions, then pax 1 says, "see that guy over there, drive over and pick him up, after him we have one more guy to pick up a few blocks away, I will give you directions"<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< is that a common occurrence in the LA area? Judging from their reaction to my GTFO, it seemed like what they were requesting was standard practice for an Uber X ride in LA.

They just took advantage of u that's all...
That could happen anywhere...if that same pax was in SD doing the samething...what r u gonna think? That all SD riders r like That?

PMartino

I've seen that it is common for people to say stop here, stop there, pick someone up, drop someone else off. They can do that all day and I wouldn't care. A 10-stop ride is no different from a nonstop if it's the same mileage and time.

I wouldn't call that uberPOOL however. Pool is when Uber hands you a new stranger to put next to your existing pax. What you're describing is someone picking up people they already know.

UberLaLa

Yes we let passengers do whatever they want in Los Angeles....anything and everything! :smiles:

ADD: Definitely best if drivers that are not from L.A. County drop-off in L.A - they turn off app and flee. The passengers here will run you into the ground :eek:

Especially those of the NLR persuasion :rolleyes:

ALL drivers in L.A. are terrified of the dreaded 4 Star Rating, or even worse a negative customer comment. We take our Badges very seriously here! :p:biggrin:

Last edited: