Is this mic on... Uber eats kaka

Buffalo bill

So you mean to tell me I kill myself to get to this restaurant , illegally parked , get your food and treat it like its the Holy Grail, deliver it and you cant give me one dollar for my trouble ....are you for real $1 dollar, you can find a dollar in your couch somewhere. Unreal. U give a pizza delivery boy $5 and I get treated like a stepchild.
I'm not new to blogging but I'm new to the forum how you really feel

Last edited:

Poolepit

So you mean to tell me I kill myself to get to this restaurant , illegally parked , get your food and treat it like its the Holy Grail, deliver it and you cant give me one dollar for my trouble ....are you for real $1 dollar, you can find a dollar in your couch somewhere. Unreal. U give a pizza delivery boy $5 and I get treated like a stepchild.
I'm not new to blogging but I'm new to the forum how you really feel
First off why in the world are you doing uber eats? 2nd why are you complaining about receiving anything at all in the form of a tip on uber eats? 3rd why in the world are you doing uber eats?

ubermonkey

uber eats used to pay 60 an hour so back then it would be worth it to do it

now its a joke they slashed rates and increased their commission

Tedgey

Make your own tip... eat half of the food.
This only counts as a tip if you have some sauce smeared on your face as you hand what's left of their meal to the customer. And if they do have a tip for you, you need to give them the other half back. You just open up that styrofoam container and give it back to them. Tell them to stand back a little. No a little more...