Inshur

Is this just a shot across the bows!!!!

Uberfitness

Is this just a way to make Sadiq look strong and TFL look authoritative. Do we really think Uber will be gone from London?

"Until all processes have been exhausted". This seems to be a sign this appeal will go on for a long while yet. Then TfL will issue the Licence under new rules and regulations and everyone is a winner. There is definitely something that's not in public domain which is the real reason they have lost their licence. The fact they haven't payed any corporate tax may be one of them.

I may be naive or in denial but something doesn't sit right with me with this.

Are we all worrying about nothing ?

Last edited:

Dubs666

Is this just a way to make Sadiq look strong and TFL look authoritative. Do we really think Uber will be gone from London?

"Until all processes have been exhausted". This seems to be a sign this appeal will go on for a long while yet. Then TfL will issue the Licence under new rules and regulations and everyone is a winner. There is definitely not in public domain that's the real reason they lost their licence. The fact they haven't payed any corporate tax may be one of them.

Also uber London may have a very large back payment of workers rights payments to be made so if they closed down and come back with another name then no back payment to be made.
It's all a scam and tfl and uber working together in this

I know not what I do

Also uber London may have a very large back payment of workers rights payments to be made so if they closed down and come back with another name then no back payment to be made.
It's all a scam and tfl and uber working together in this
That's called fraud.
They can't return under another name.

Bettysmalls

"Until all processes have been exhausted". This seems to be a sign this appeal will go on for a long while yet. Then TfL will issue the Licence under new rules and regulations and everyone is a winner. There is definitely something that's not in public domain which is the real reason they have lost their licence. The fact they haven't payed any corporate tax may be one of them.

Your gone you have no friends in office anymore everyone has jumped ship , if you any friends you would have been re licensed

Waingro

This is my take on all of this
  • TFL will force any entrant to make the payment in the UK and tax paid in the UK
  • TFL put in a new process where anyone either banned or also been greyballed and Uber to be transparent with the process and the outcome.
  • Uber to report any issues with Drivers to the Met Police with a clear report and outcome of the event.
  • TFL will suggest that Uber can only have X amount of licences on the road at any one time.