Is this is new?

Ardery

I have not seen it yet.
but it isn't a bad idea.

bur the loser zero pool pax that their friend ordered the ride for them, will be screaming "I don't have any effin code, just open up the gadamn door already" as my fingers are twitching for the cancel button.

BikingBob

I like how we get told of these changes or enhancements ahead of time. I get plenty of other emails from them, nothing I actually care about though.

MontcoUberDriver

Welcome to America.
The place where one drunk white girl's death can severely impact how you operate your phone.
Post automatically merged:

Which isn't saying much...
Ready for your barcode and front license plate?

Antvirus

nm339242

Ready for your barcode and front license plate?

Front license plate wouldn’t really bother me. I’ve lived in states where it’s mandatory before so whatever. A bar code though? Because someone can’t figure out a license plate? That’s a no

nickd8775

Front license plate wouldn’t really bother me. I’ve lived in states where it’s mandatory before so whatever. A bar code though? Because someone can’t figure out a license plate? That’s a no
Front plates will require legislation and we all know how slow that goes. Plus there will always be cars from states that don't have front plates.

APettyJ

At least with Lyft, purpose of the amp is to give riders a forward facing marker for identifying a driver in lieu of having to walk around to rear to check license plate. Uber Beacon likewise, for those who have it.

Front-facing plates would be another expense for a driver, while still doing nothing for someone who does not look at app details, like the young woman.