Is this happening to anyone else?

ConkeyCrack

This usually happens when I decline 3 trips in a row but I haven't even declined a trip yet and I'm in a area where I have great cell service. I go online for like 10 minutes with no request and then I get this message. Is this happening to anyone else? I know it has absolutely nothing to do with my service. Just last week the app was working fine. This is like the 4th time this has happened to me it's very frustrating. I'm trying to make some money but I cant because the app is acting up

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201020-130249_Uber Driver.jpg
    Screenshot_20201020-130249_Uber Driver.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 212

Driving With A Purpose

What kind of cell phone are you using?

If it is an Apple iPhone, it could be the problem where the phone mutes itself. This could mean you are being offered deliveries, but don’t hear them being offered. Then, after the third one, you get the message asking if you are still accepting offers.

When my phone goes mute, I get in the habit of shutting down and restarting the app. I also go into Settings/Cellular and turn off the Uber Driver app, only to turn it on again. I also adjust the volume on/off and hi/low switches.

If you have an Android, I have no idea. Maybe this post might help another iPhone user.

TouchMe

This usually happens when I decline 3 trips in a row but I haven't even declined a trip yet and I'm in a area where I have great cell service. I go online for like 10 minutes with no request and then I get this message. Is this happening to anyone else? I know it has absolutely nothing to do with my service. Just last week the app was working fine. This is like the 4th time this has happened to me it's very frustrating. I'm trying to make some money but I cant because the app is acting up
this is happening to me and worse, Im on a galaxy S20 plus unlocked if that matters... i have to force stop the app after every single trip.. surges arent showing, it says im offline during an active trip, it wont let me sign off .... once i hit begin trip the GPS does not start... I have to force stop and then restart the app and it will work again, until the next trip where i will have to do it all over again
Glitches galore and i have tried EVERYTHING,

DJJoeyZ

It seems androids and the UE driver app don’t work well together.
I use iPhone X and don’t have any issues like you guys mention.

tohunt4me

this is happening to me and worse, Im on a galaxy S20 plus unlocked if that matters... i have to force stop the app after every single trip.. surges arent showing, it says im offline during an active trip, it wont let me sign off .... once i hit begin trip the GPS does not start... I have to force stop and then restart the app and it will work again, until the next trip where i will have to do it all over again
Glitches galore and i have tried EVERYTHING,
" TECHNOLOGY COMPANY " !

Nats121

In all likelihood the app is "acting up" intentionally by Uber.

I don't believe it's a coincidence that it happens after you decline three requests.

Uber's resorting to bullying and cunning tactics to try to force drivers into accepting trash delivery offers.

Last edited:

MHR

It seems androids and the UE driver app don’t work well together.
It might just be certain Android phones or specific cell providers. I use a Pixel 3 (used to use a Pixel 2) with Verizon as my carrier and have had no issues except when I'm in a known spotty service area.

Realist2019

In all likelihood the app is "acting up" intentionally by Uber.

I don't believe it's a coincidence that it happens after you decline three requests.

Uber's resorting to bullying and cunning tactics to try to force drivers into accepting trash delivery offers.
So Uber is some company wrapped up in some vast conspiracy to screw certain drivers. Maybe Bigfoot is the CEO? :aliens:

Hexonxonx

I started using only my iPhone for UE and this problem doesn’t happen on that phone. It seems it’s only an Android problem.
Post automatically merged:

So Uber is some company wrapped up in some vast conspiracy to screw certain drivers. Maybe Bigfoot is the CEO? :aliens:
It’s not after declining 3 requests, sometimes it’s while I was on a delivery, it would make me go offline. I would have to go onine to accept the food and then go online again to mark it as delivered.

Bon Jovi

Yes, this happens to me occasionally, usually around 5 pm. I have a Samsung A20.