• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Is this forum right place to complain about uber system?

Shoon

I just started uber driver 3 days ago and I found so many issues on uber system but there is no way to feedback to them. Is this web right place to report complaints?

Uber map does not show right point and route
Uber has a conflict with Waze so Waze does not work
There is a way to make Waze work. I have to kill uber system once then restart Waze but I cannot do it every time.
When I accept the next customer before the current customer arrives to the point, next customer's point is screwed up and it does not show it.

These are the major issue right now I wonder someone can help telling them to fix these issues.

I have more such as I want to use my phone landscape orientation but it is not critical so I can bear with it but navigation issue is critical .

DudeGuy

You can complain all you want here, but this is not an official Uber messageboard, is not affiliated with them, and issues brought up here will not be addressed by them.

JimKE

You can complain to Uber, or request assistance, on the Uber Driver app -- but it's not easy to find our how.
  • If it's a problem with a particular ride, go to Account, then Help, then Trips and Fare Review, select that ride and follow the prompts.
  • If it's something else, select Account, then Help, then Account under Help, then scroll down and select "I have another account question."
If your city has a Greenlight Hub, you can go there for personal assistance by UberKids. They are actually pretty helpful.

Honestly though, your problems seem like difficulties using your phone. There is a learning curve, and it's difficult to do some things when you're up to your eyeballs in traffic.

If you have an iPhone, that could be part of the problem -- Uber was designed for Android and I've seen some complaints about Uber Driver and iPhones.

Waze works with Uber Driver, as far as I know. I use Google Maps (which I like a lot better anyway) and have had no issues with it. You might try Google Maps.

As far as the "next customer," that will resolve itself. Just drop off your original pax, complete the trip, rate the rider, and the new pax's info will pop up. Click "Navigate" and you're good.

But be sure you check the next customer's address before you drive off. Twice yesterday I had "stacked pings" that were exactly at my original dropoff address. In one case, the couple was reaching for my door handle as I started to drive away!

Shoon

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks! I just found the place by myself, too. I have android but this is their bug for sure. Waze is better for navigation because it has more live information such as traffic jam , road is closed, polices and so on. Google map is look for a place but navigation is bad, though Waze searching location is terrible. Anyway I need Waze for navigation.

Lantawood

New here! Decided to join after an overwhelming need to commiserate and vent about the plethora of issues we all undoubtedly face.

I just started uber driver 3 days ago and I found so many issues on uber system but there is no way to feedback to them. Is this web right place to report complaints?

Uber map does not show right point and route
Uber has a conflict with Waze so Waze does not work
There is a way to make Waze work. I have to kill uber system once then restart Waze but I cannot do it every time.
When I accept the next customer before the current customer arrives to the point, next customer's point is screwed up and it does not show it.

These are the major issue right now I wonder someone can help telling them to fix these issues.

I have more such as I want to use my phone landscape orientation but it is not critical so I can bear with it but navigation issue is critical .