• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Is there Free Parking Available @ LGA - for non-TLC plated vehicles?

Mr. Affinito

I haven't been to the airports for a while, but LGA or JFK had a free lot at one time.... it was like 3 hour parking or something. Anybody know what I'm talking about? Does it still exist ? I need to go in LGA airport for 1-2 hours but I'm too cheap to pay for parking! Thx

DLeaguer

There's a fhv and cell phone lot but I don't believe you can leave your car unattended though. Check their website. Besides, so much construction going on at LGA it probably would be far from the terminal.

John M Santana

It's a three-hour limit at Terminal B waiting lot for FHV. And, that's correct: you cannot leave your car unattended. However, there is also a port-a-john there.

Mr. Affinito

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Maybe it's JFK then... there was one and FHV cars were NOT allowed to enter. Regular passenger cars only. I wish I could remember because I really wanna visit the terminals.

John M Santana

There are two FHV lots at JFK. The bigger one has port-a-johns. I'm sorry that I don't remember the exact location of that one. However, the smaller one has no facilities, and is near the cargo area.

DerBundes

I haven't been to the airports for a while, but LGA or JFK had a free lot at one time.... it was like 3 hour parking or something. Anybody know what I'm talking about? Does it still exist ? I need to go in LGA airport for 1-2 hours but I'm too cheap to pay for parking! Thx
They have cellphone lots, but parking has NEVER been free. When at LGA, wait around Ditmars or Astoria Blvd and you'll get pings outside the Waiting Lot, the app refers you to. JFK is a total different animal, being so massive but if you drive around terminals 1-2, 4 and 8, you'll also get such pings.