Is there anybody driving for GETT?

Inshur

simcity

Drive for Gett. You'll get a lot of pick ups in Manhattan. $10 per ride in Manhattan will stay for ever. That's what Gett said.

Vas62

Drive for Gett. You'll get a lot of pick ups in Manhattan. $10 per ride in Manhattan will stay for ever. That's what Gett said.
$10 per ride for a passenger ,not for a driver.
And it's only between Houston and Central Park South.
I'm pretty sure they pay on per min basis so the longer you sit in Manhattan traffic,the more you got paid. Also some flat rates for JFK. Some other things maybe involved. Didn't talk to them yet but definitely will.

Edit: Found it from Gett guy

Gett only works with TLC-licensed black car drivers - sedans gett $0.70/min NET plus tip and SUVs gett $0.85/min NET plus tip. $500 bonus for switching to one of our partners bases and $500 bonus after the first 20 jobs! Another $500 for every friend that you bring to Gett! We have tons of work and need your support! We follow the law including giving drivers 100% of the tip, treat drivers with respect, and are proud of our ethics!

Last edited:

Vas62

So how do they pay drivers, per minute with or without pax or per mile?
From Gett guy :

Gett only works with TLC-licensed black car drivers - sedans gett $0.70/min NET plus tip and SUVs gett $0.85/min NET plus tip. $500 bonus for switching to one of our partners bases and $500 bonus after the first 20 jobs! Another $500 for every friend that you bring to Gett! We have tons of work and need your support! We follow the law including giving drivers 100% of the tip, treat drivers with respect, and are proud of our ethics!

Also look at my previous edited post.

Can't wait to get GETT! So if Gett is so good, what is the catch here? Will they lower prices like uber and lyft did?

What's the downside to transferring bases? As of now you can work for multiple companies under kne base, doesn't matter wich one is your home.

Bully

I drive with Gett. I wouldn't recommend it anymore. Demand is WAY less since they stopped the $10 promo everywhere... also the fact that they keep onboarding drivers like no tomorrow isn't helping. It's turning into the new uber.

Last edited:

Vas62

I drive with Gett. I wouldn't recommend it anymore. Demand is WAY less since they stopped the $10 promo everywhere... also the fact that they keep onboarding drivers like no tomorrow isn't helping. It's turning into the new uber.
When did they stop promo.I just opened Gett app second ago on this very Ipad and first thing shoot in my face $10 anywhere in Central Manhattan.
image.jpg

Bully

$10 only from Houston to 59th.

It used to be all the manhattan island. Used to get a lot of minorities that abuse it from all the way downtown to the 200s. They're all gone now.

Hackenstein

Come drive for Gett and make up to $2000 per week! We pay double what Uber is paying!

Sign up by calling 1-855-200-GETT(4388) now or simply stop by the Gett Office between 10am-5pm at 237 West 35th 2nd fl in Manhattan (FREE PARKING at 1 Penn Plaza if you bring your ticket).

**If you need help with renting a black car or want the best rate for lease-to-own or need help with insurance, ask for Jing and we will hook you up!
Do you ever wake up in the middle of the night and realize the harm you're doing by being allowed to break the law and not pay for a Medallion?

Any clue how many individual owner operators have been paying off their loan for over a decade? Any clue how many relied on the Medallion as an eventual means of retirement?

They can't now, thanks to your lawlessness. Congrats.

Jay67

*suv rate is now 55¢ per min and that's the rate I get on every ride I do. Still delivers better than uber by a long shot as far as I've experienced in a 1 month span

Last edited:

Red

Still do it during heavy traffic times. Netting around $40 per hour in Manhattan is better then dragging your ass to La Guardia for the same money.

lilly

Hi TJ - for now we ask that you join one of our partner bases which include bases that also have corporate work (eg Skyline, Vital, etc) or $0-fee bases where drivers can openly work for Uber/Lyft as well (eg, Low Touch, Sedanz). THERE'S $0 DEPOSIT, $0 WEEKLY FEE and $0 DATA FEE. Again, there's a $500 bonus for switching your base and $500 bonus after 20 jobs.
looking forward to GETT in Washington DC

Inshur New York