Is there any way to get rid of notes passengers have left for you?

littlemissmaya

i'm glad i saw this thread, i think i have to remove this somewhat flattering but very inappropriate - once i looked it up in urban dictionary - compliment some late teenaged boys had left for me!!

Attachments

• IMG_0357.PNG
    IMG_0357.PNG
    19.9 KB · Views: 243

Jack Malarkey

i'm glad i saw this thread, i think i have to remove this somewhat flattering but very inappropriate - once i looked it up in urban dictionary - compliment some late teenaged boys had left for me!!
I can see why you want it removed. LOL.

Maya and 'ganga' rhyme (almost). Also, I see that 'ganga' originates in Sydney so they were on top of their own city's special vocabulary!

Denmingo

I accidentally deleted “the best Uber driver I’ve ever had” by hitting the X ... oops. How do you get good comments back???

Jack Malarkey

I accidentally deleted “the best Uber driver I’ve ever had” by hitting the X ... oops. How do you get good comments back???
I don’t think there is a way of getting the comment back on your driver profile apart from another rider making the same comment and the algorithm selecting it.

littlemissmaya

troll mode OFF, techie mode ON:

please nicely ask UBER support if this is possible to restore or unhide the comments for your profile, they could just be entries in a database and the deletion that we do from the app / web could potentialy just be hiding them away from public. for instance, although i have deleted the ganga comment that some immature late teenaged boys had left for me from public view, when i access my profile i can still see it in the comments