Is there a way to contact American humans for customer support... Had it dealing with the Indian call center

Pinkpigpete

Feels like no matter who I call or email or bother on social media is one of these Indians with pre written answers on everyday issues with drivers.
I seemed to have a serious issue I have a number of odd issues such as card unable to be removed or edit, no promotion, unable to text with customers... Where are those kids that make serious crazy silicon valley money that work for Uber? How do u get a hold of them and not the call center in New Delhi India?

Last edited:

FormerTaxiDriver♧

Feels like no matter who I call or email or bother on social media is one of these Indians with pre written answers on everyday issues with drivers.
I seemed to have a serious issue I have a number of odd issues such as card unable to be removed or edit, no promotion, unable to text with customers... Where are those kids that make serious crazy silicon valley money that work for Uber? How do u get a hold of them and not the call center in New Delhi India?
It seems as if UBER shut all of that down, and has become a greater gamble for drivers and customers to use the platform. Imagine a large phone company cutting back before shutting down, because that is what you are getting today. The platforms love artificial intelligence and machine learning, because you don't have to keep paying for it. It's likely to become infected with malware and viruses.

Pinkpigpete

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You don't want contact by an "American human" at Uber.

That would mean you're being investigated for a rider accusation and your account is probably on hold.

Indian call center better than Philippine call center. Not much, but still.
Any suggestion to having issues in my app, such as no bonus for the entirety of the year I had it... I didn't even know that was a thing.
I can't remove or edit my debit card forcing me to do weekly deposits, and I get signed out at random at times and told unable to sign back in for hrs.
Something funky is going on with me and that app, I've deleted it and installed it on another phone and same shit.
Uber just had a promo of 3 dollars for every ride, I made 130 rides that week.... Everyone I k ow had that bonus. To me it was just another week without bonus since I started.

I'm genuinely done with those Indians, I keep going in circles... So frustrating

Last edited:

Taxi2Uber

Any suggestion to having issues in my app, such as no bonus for the entirety of the year I had it... I didn't even know that was a thing.
I can't remove or edit my debit card forcing me to do weekly deposits, and I get signed out at random at times and told unable to sign back in for hrs.
Something funky is going on with me and that app, I've deleted it and installed it on another phone and same shit.
Uber just had a promo of 3 dollars for every ride, I made 130 rides that week.... Everyone I k ow had that bonus. To me it was just another week without bonus since I started.

I'm genuinely done with those Indians, I keep going in circles... So frustrating
In that "year" of not receiving bonuses and other app and account issues, did you ever go the the Greenlight Hub and speak to an "American human" there?

tohunt4me

No.

But soon
The Uber Anti Christ will be available for selected few callers with the new Algorithm.

SinTaxERROR

Sign into Uber’s actual website on your phone or home computer and edit your banking information there. Not through the app itself. See if that works.

Another Uber Driver

Some people have had success with them VIA e-Mail through persistence and being obmoxious. Try putting PLEASE ESCALATE in CAPSLOCK in the subject line. If you keep at them, eventually your case gets either escalated or ignored.

Welcome to YouPeaDotNet.

tryppi

You can speak to an actual American via email if you report an accident. I know this sounds like abuse of the platform and may not be the best advice, but if all else fails you could try reporting an accident just to get their attention and them let them know via phone or email that you didn't know how else to get your issue resolved. I've never personally done this and I'm not sure if you would be reprimanded for it, but I've been in a few accidents and I normally get in touch with an American representative pretty quickly. Going to the Greenlight Hub is forsure your safest bet and I feel like they could get you taken care of. Hubs are opening again in some cities. Hope it all gets worked out!

Amsoil Uber Connect

Since they Abuse drivers every second, the platform is a cake walk.

I could tell ya what to do, but it's like that intersection that everyone knows what should be done. Sadly a death has to happen to affect change.

Last edited:

Mista T

Author
I could tell ya what to do, but it's like that intersection that everyone knows what should be done. Sadly a death has to happen to affect change.
That's an awesome way to put it!!

I was thinking along the lines of 'I could tell you that the stove is hot, but that would only make you want to touch it more' or something like that.