Is there a slamming door fee?

Inshur

BOO3

if a passenger slams a car door out of anger they should be FINED! It's an act of vandalsim. Over time the hinges will weaken, crack and break.

Can I get reimbursed for his?

Dumdum pool

Pax slam the ish out my door after she got in the other day I don't know why they think they have to do that .

unitxero

UBER Emp #2266971
Yeah, I'll never understand the constant door slamming, and I'm not talking about the hard door closers. But the door slammers that make your ears feel weird for a moment and you hear the metal from the car vibrate.

Vishnu643

I am going to put up a sign on the back of the passenger seat that says please don't slam the @@@@ING DOOR! I hate that shit. Thank goodness it's not our car huh

Mr. Affinito

I am going to put up a sign on the back of the passenger seat that says please don't slam the &%[email protected]!*ING DOOR! I hate that shit. Thank goodness it's not our car huh
Pax don't read... and if they were going to read the back of the front seat, it would be AFTER they are already in the car with the door closed. You know what... I'm going to try something. The next time someone slams my door, I'm cancelling their ride. The problem is that I don't want to have an argument w/ the pax. What's the best way to do this? Just click "cancel" and say, "Ummm... your trip details just disappeared. Did you cancel ?"

Uberman8263

if a passenger slams a car door out of anger they should be FINED! It's an act of vandalsim. Over time the hinges will weaken, crack and break.

Can I get reimbursed for his?
Only if they slam the door on your finger. You know the one you wave at them for being a holes.

Uberman8263

Years ago. In the good old days. Yellow cabs had "Please don't slam doors" on the rear seat windows. I guess Uber thinks their clients are to classy for this.

Inshur New York