• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Is there a Palermo Pizza in Paddington, AUS?

Unleaded

I am trying to understand how a prepaid Pizza was ordered from Palermo Pizza order in Edison, New Jersey (USA) and the order assigned to an Uber Eats Delivery driver for delivery in Paddington, Australia. Is there a Palermo Pizza there? And in this age of high technology, how could this have happened? Any ideas?

Jack Malarkey

It looks as though all Palermo’s Pizzerias in Australia are in Melbourne and so are some significant distance from Paddington (which is in Sydney).

Unleaded

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Through some technology glitch, a Paddington, Australia customer ordered pizza through Uber Eats from Palermo Pizza in Edison, NJ (USA) with the delivery address in Paddington Australia. I was just trying to determine if there are Palermo Pizza restaurants in Australia and how many and where they are located. The issue was resolved, but my inquiry was just trying to figure out how this could have happened. Thank you for your help.

Unleaded

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
What is it like Ubering in Australia? Are the rides extra long between cities and donyou ever do pick ups and drop offs in the area we non-Aussies see in the movies about the extensive and desolate outback? Don’t know much about Australia with the exception of what is portrayed in “Crocodile Dundee” movies. LOL