• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Is there a good car was place in LA that does monthly subscription?

UberLAguy

I am looking for a good car wash place that does monthly subscription. $20/month or something like that. Is there such place ?

RDWRER

Fast5Express car wash has multiple locations that each have individual subscriptions for that price, or more if you want extras beyond a basic car wash. Getting a subscription at one only lets you get unlimited, one per day, car washes at that location only, not all of the various washes in the chain. Check with them first though, because allegedly some of the locations ban Uber and Lyft drivers from using their location, but not all of them.

UberLAguy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Fast5Express car wash has multiple locations that each have individual subscriptions for that price, or more if you want extras beyond a basic car wash. Getting a subscription at one only lets you get unlimited, one per day, car washes at that location only, not all of the various washes in the chain. Check with them first though, because allegedly some of the locations ban Uber and Lyft drivers from using their location, but not all of them.
Thanks a million for this.

I was going to sign up to the one in Fullerton, close to home, but decided to find something in LA since I am driving mostly in LA. Now I realized it's part of the chain.
Post automatically merged:

I met this Uber driver at the one in Fullerton and he said that they give him a chip for the subscription so he removed it from regular car and put it on his Uber car.

My trade dresses are detachable both front and back so I could remove them before I enter the car wash.

Last edited:

RDWRER

I was going to sign up to the one in Fullerton, close to home, but decided to find something in LA since I am driving mostly in LA. Now I realized it's part of the chain.

I met this Uber driver at the one in Fullerton and he said that they give him a chip for the subscription so he removed it from regular car and put it on his Uber car.

My trade dresses are detachable both front and back so I could remove them before I enter the car wash.
It’s a bar code sticker that they place on your windshield. I never tried removing it so it’s possible it’s replaceable like the trade dresses are, but I don’t really know. ?‍♂

All I do know is that the one in Monrovia absolutely doesn’t care if you’re an Uber driver or not, but allegedly other locations have signs telling Uber drivers to go away.

SMOTY

Ban from the unlimited subscription, not banned from single usage.

Premium option is like $40 a month, right ?
No 25$ cheapest is 18 mid is about 22. 25$ is the best deal. 40$ is at fast5express

Korean Ant

In the valley...the drive thru fast car wash places are either $18-$21 monthly with 15x capped.

Theres a place on labrea/arbor vitae 5$ idk if they have a monthly tho...

The one in weho on sm blvd is good bcuz they wipe ur car down for u...i think its 8$ per use...

Remember this on La cienega?
Screenshot_20191111-095127_Samsung Internet.jpg

UberLAguy

I have just signed on to Fast5express for $20/month. I am thinking of upgrading to $40/month for platinum. All that extra goodies maybe worth it. Perhaps I should cut corners somewhere else for this $40/month expense.

Those cleaning brushes are a bit strong, wondering if going through there often might scratch the paint. That's why I thought about the extra goodies, hopefully will give better protection.

UberLaLa

I couldn't survive without my monthly ($24.99) unlimited car wash. And their brushes leave zero swirl marks. Best vacuum cleaners (full on strong, have hit other car washes and not even close). I chat up all the staff and tip them occasionally. Gave the lead guy a $20 one day. They love me and I love them. For the price of one wash I get unlimited monthly! Now I know how cheap azz Fuber passengers feel : >

W I N N I N G ! ! !

RDWRER

I have just signed on to Fast5express for $20/month. I am thinking of upgrading to $40/month for platinum. All that extra goodies maybe worth it. Perhaps I should cut corners somewhere else for this $40/month expense.

Those cleaning brushes are a bit strong, wondering if going through there often might scratch the paint. That's why I thought about the extra goodies, hopefully will give better protection.
YES! I forgot to mention that if your car doesn’t have a protective layer any car wash that’s not brushless can damage the paint over time. I bought my car used and it was apparently a fleet vehicle previously, which means it was sold with the minimum possible features to save money when cars were purchased on mass. After using the car wash for several months some of the paint has been worn off from the front of the vehicle. Use frequently at your own risk.

Uberscum

I'm so confused, I must be living in a different reality LOL I've always placed my trade dress on the inside of the windshield not outside LOL.

LoveBC

Cruisers Car Wash has monthly plans.

Anaheim on Brookhurst (close to Disney)
Hawthorne on Imperial (close to LAX)

Don’t know if they’ll let you buy one plan for both places but that’s my go to. The Anaheim location has no beef with drivers. Haven’t been to Hawthorne.

UberLAguy

Cruisers Car Wash has monthly plans.

Anaheim on Brookhurst (close to Disney)
Hawthorne on Imperial (close to LAX)

Don’t know if they’ll let you buy one plan for both places but that’s my go to. The Anaheim location has no beef with drivers. Haven’t been to Hawthorne.
This is ideal for me too. These locations are nice. I have just signed on to the Platinum plan at Fast5express. Let's see how it goes.