Is the store open?

SleelWheels

So I pick up pax from a high end apartment complex, she’s waiting outside and attractive I might add so no issues so far lol. She’s going to Burlington Coat Factory, we have a decent stretch in front of us, no problem there, as we pull up though she asks me if the store is open. Honest question, sure but maybe a question that should have been asked by making a call to the store beforehand rather than asking your Lyft driver after we arrive? Just saying. Anyway lucky for her store was open and she lived happily ever after.

FLKeys

So I pick up pax from a high end apartment complex, she’s waiting outside and attractive I might add so no issues so far lol. She’s going to Burlington Coat Factory, we have a decent stretch in front of us, no problem there, as we pull up though she asks me if the store is open. Honest question, sure but maybe a question that should have been asked by making a call to the store beforehand rather than asking your Lyft driver after we arrive? Just saying. Anyway lucky for her store was open and she lived happily ever after.

Since this virus crap started I have had many round trips because the store/restaurant was closed. When it first started I had a couple trips where we drove all over the place looking for something open, never found it and took them back home.

Trafficat

Since this virus crap started I have had many round trips because the store/restaurant was closed. When it first started I had a couple trips where we drove all over the place looking for something open, never found it and took them back home.

I've experienced similar, but not just during the COVID times. Typical pax problem, especially late at night. Late hours + Intoxication = Many Fruitless Trips.

Another Uber Driver

I got these all the time in the cab. I show up at an address or stop for a hail. The customer boards, gives me the address, tells me that
it is _____________________ then asks me if I know if it is open. Usually, I do know.

If I get this on UberX/Lyft, neither of them is paying for that knowledge.
Post automatically merged:

Looking for cigarettes got fun

Most of the gasolene stations here sell them, so I just take them to one if they want cigarets. I have had one or two that wanted Rothman's or Players, but I do not know any gasolene stations that sell those. There used to be one Amerada-Hess in a Vietnamese neighbourhood that sold 555s. There was also a little market across the street that sold Ba-Ba Beer. A Korean guy owned the Amerada-Hess and a Salvadorean guy owned the little market.