Is the IRM big timing us ?

Uberyouber

Our beloved Knight of Nobility. Conqueror of theCrescent (hotel). The Riverfront Raider has been spending a lot of time on the national threads. Here's a post that the Deacon of the Design District posted the other day... something to think about while you're gnawing on your QT hot dog and drinking your $0.79 mountain dew refill... This is his lunch delivery.
Screenshot_20200114-225227.png

NauticalWheeler

The IRM has yet to reply to my pm in which I
asked if we were still friends. I sent it after the ruckus he stirred up the other morning.

I wish him nothing but the best. I think he is a little apprehensive about the big life change coming up soon.

Also, on the topic of IRM's lunch habits, I will say that he may have expensive tastes, but he also got quite giddy when we pulled into an Allsup's in West Texas because of a burrito they offer, so he probably just eats what he likes.

Last edited:

Ian Richard Markham

@Uberyouber needs to post my entire thread if they are going to pull photos from it and stop acting like some kind of GD journalist or something quoting things out of context and all.

The article below is where @Uberyouber found the picture of my Uber Eats Receipt.

Uberyouber

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
And that's how you ferret out an irm..:wink:

that's good context..however,,, My point of the post was to make sure everybody still know you're out there Living Lavish...
Post automatically merged:

And what does Crispy Asparagus taste like?and how much is it? And is it worth?

mbd

Taco Bueno has .50c tacos on Thursday๐Ÿ˜s... I get 1
Fuel City Tacos - you need to eat 10 to fill up ๐Ÿคช Ft Worth Fuel city and Mesquite Fuel City tacos not that great, but Jail Fuel City/35 seems better, less salt. That was my food network update for the day. Thank you for your time
I am going to be testing different fried chicken places and Pizza places in the next few months, so will give updates when I eat it.

NauticalWheeler

Taco Bueno has .50c tacos on Thursday๐Ÿ˜s... I get 1
Fuel City Tacos - you need to eat 10 to fill up ๐Ÿคช Ft Worth Fuel city and Mesquite Fuel City tacos not that great, but Jail Fuel City/35 seems better, less salt. That was my food network update for the day. Thank you for your time
I have never stopped at a fuel city. Nor have I ever stopped at "Lee's Candy and Tobacco" on 121 heading into downtown Ft. Worth, although I have been curious. @mbd , you get around a lot.

mbd

I have never stopped at a fuel city. Nor have I ever stopped at "Lee's Candy and Tobacco" on 121 heading into downtown Ft. Worth, although I have been curious. @mbd , you get around a lot.
Fuel city near the jail is not bad. Voted # 1 Dallas Taco for 2-3 years in a row.
Hibachi Chicken near Plano Rdand 635 is not bad for the price. That was my Chinese/Japanese update for the day.
Afghan- kebabs to go at Beltline/ Irving - very bad drivers, so be careful when you drive that neighborhoods , is not bad either. Get the Beef Kebab + Brown Rice+ something for 10$... put the sauce/ dressing on the side, not on top of the food ... this way you donโ€™t like sauce/ dressing, you can still eat the whole food.

Last edited:

NauticalWheeler

Fuel city near the jail is not bad. Voted # 1 Dallas Taco for 2-3 years in a row.
Hibachi Chicken near Plano Rdand 635 is not bad for the price. That was my Chinese/Japanese update for the day.
I know you're more of a Dallas person, but do you have any info on "Lisa's Seafood and Chicken"? I see them all over Ft. Worth and they look like they have been there a while. I'm wondering if they are a local favourite that I don't know about because I'm not "in the loop".

"In the loop" is a phrase that some Ft. Worth people use to describe being within Loop 820, in that not being "in the loop" is not really being in Ft. Worth.

I first came across "in the loop" when reading a magazine interview with one of the members of the Toadies in which he was discussing his ties to Ft. Worth and his newly opened recording studio tailored to local artists. Of course his studio was "in the loop."

mbd

I know you're more of a Dallas person, but do you have any info on "Lisa's Seafood and Chicken"? I see them all over Ft. Worth and they look like they have been there a while. I'm wondering if they are a local favourite that I don't know about because I'm not "in the loop".

"In the loop" is a phrase that some Ft. Worth people use to describe being within Loop 820, in that not being "in the loop" is not really being in Ft. Worth.

I first came across "in the loop" when reading a magazine interview with one of the members of the Toadies in which he was discussing his ties to Ft. Worth and his newly opened recording studio tailored to local artists. Of course his studio was "in the loop."
Yes, near Arlington?๐Ÿคช
I think I ate at that place, just 1 piece. I only eat 1 for the taste. Oil dripping from the food is bad๐Ÿ˜Žmost places run by Vietnamese, in the Mexican neighborhood ๐Ÿ˜€

Dillas Quesadillas - ๐Ÿ‘ they only have Quesadillas
Started by Austin guys... one in McKinney, another one near Midway/ Plano and maybe another near uptown ...
Possibly in Louisiana also
15th street East Plano ... Butcher shop- has Venison and Bison burgers ๐Ÿ‘
Euless Main Bbq ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘
Kellerโ€™s on Garland road ๐Ÿ‘ some connection between Jakes and Kellerโ€™s
Banh mi so 1- Vietnamese lady pax said, best Vietnamese sandwich, need to check it out...
Price matters due to Salary cap
Dak Prescott at 2 million is a great QB, but at 30 million is not that great . So a Fuel City taco is Dak Prescott at his rookie contract. ๐Ÿ˜
Another connection- guy in a Camry coming into the queue, jumps into another Camry parked and goes picking up paxโ€™s๐Ÿ˜ some guy sits in his just parked Camry๐Ÿ˜

Last edited:

TXUbering

C'mon you guys aren't fooling anyone. Everyone knows that us rideshare peeps are so poor that we go to KFC to lick other people's fingers......

Uberyouber

Yes, near Arlington?๐Ÿคช
I think I ate at that place, just 1 piece. I only eat 1 for the taste. Oil dripping from the food is bad๐Ÿ˜Žmost places run by Vietnamese, in the Mexican neighborhood ๐Ÿ˜€

Started by Austin guys... one in McKinney, another one near Midway/ Plano and maybe another near uptown ...
Euless Main Bbq ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘
Banh mi so 1- Vietnamese lady pax said, best Vietnamese sandwich, need to check it out...
Dak Prescott at 2 million is a great QB, but at 30 million is not that great . So a Fuel City taco is Dak Prescott at his rookie contract. ๐Ÿ˜
Another connection- guy in a Camry coming into the queue, jumps into another Camry parked and goes picking up paxโ€™s๐Ÿ˜ some guy sits in his just parked Camry๐Ÿ˜
Good info right here

songoku

asked if we were still friends. I sent it after the ruckus he stirred up the other morning.

I wish him nothing but the best. I think he is a little apprehensive about the big life change coming up soon.

Also, on the topic of IRM's lunch habits, I will say that he may have expensive tastes, but he also got quite giddy when we pulled into an Allsup's in West Texas because of a burrito they offer, so he probably just eats what he likes.
What's happened mate?

Our beloved Knight of Nobility. Conqueror of theCrescent (hotel). The Riverfront Raider has been spending a lot of time on the national threads. Here's a post that the Deacon of the Design District posted the other day... something to think about while you're gnawing on your QT hot dog and drinking your $0.79 mountain dew refill... This is his lunch delivery.
View attachment 401849
Isn't it fun to stir some shit up? We need to keep our Knight alive and riding.

mbd

Yes, near Arlington?๐Ÿคช

Euless Main Bbq ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘
Found Ban Mi place - it is inside Saigon Mall-
Jupiter/Beltline- now only problem - they only take cash ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ˜ฉ I donโ€™t have any cash. Maybe a Pax will tip me 3.50+ tax today . ๐Ÿ˜

Uberyouber

Could be a Meds change... I got a couple friends that take them. They go dark for a few days usually they are sleeping. But they always bounce back after they adjust in a week or two...

songoku

Found Ban Mi place - it is inside Saigon Mall-
Jupiter/Beltline- now only problem - they only take cash ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ˜ฉ I donโ€™t have any cash. Maybe a Pax will tip me 3.50+ tax today . ๐Ÿ˜
Mbd. You know too much. Be careful of an overloaded explosion.