Is switching from x to xl worth it in NJ

Billytee

I currently drive x and have a 2007 fully loaded Camry hybrid (35 mpg). Lately ive been wanting to switch to a used highlander hybrid or honda pilot. Is it worth the switch stricly from making money perspective. I'll appreciate feedback from those who are on xl platform. Thank you

ericc

I currently drive x and have a 2007 fully loaded Camry hybrid (35 mpg). Lately ive been wanting to switch to a used highlander hybrid or honda pilot. Is it worth the switch stricly from making money perspective. I'll appreciate feedback from those who are on xl platform. Thank you
I drive minivan, but most of time have the UberX requests, 95 out of 100, only on weekends or holidays if you lucky, i personally think it is not worth it.

Rob Beauregard

You may need to check with Uber to see if the Highlander meets the requirements for XL. I have a Lexus RX which is the same as the Highlander, and I don't qualify for XL. I think XL has to seat up to 6.

njn

The Highlander seats 8, so you are good there. The Pilot gets terrible real world gas mileage. With today's new gas tax, avoid a SUV.