• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Is Ola any good

everythingsuber

Ola spend plenty advertising and have plenty of promotions for passengers. Absolutely nothing to lose signing up with them.

Lex5162

Ola spend plenty advertising and have plenty of promotions for passengers. Absolutely nothing to lose signing up with them.
the only downside of OLA is that not many people know about them.... whatever they do in terms of advertising must be wrong, cause all my OLA passengers saying the same thing "another uber driver told us about OLA, so it's a first/second time..."

so I get 10% of ola and 90% of uber.... :cryin: :cryin: :cryin:

Anoop

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I signed in today and seems like I can use the same iPhone. Now wait what Ola brings for me :smiles:

Lex5162

Something is f..g wrong with OLA, I had nothing of Fri and Sat.
Main issue - once I press accept it goes booking canceled...

Managed to get 1, got to a pickup point, no rider, calling - "sorry, I have canceled..." but it's actually going.... 3 min later - "driver yet to arrive" and no countdown, nothing... canceled, and the app says "driver paid $0, u received $8, earnings $7"....

wtf?

I was using my Samsung Note9 as usual, last week was ok.... :i'm mad:

PS: restarting and logging out doesn't help, OLA's troubleshooting is a BS, what to do? :cryin:

Last edited:

Uberornot

There were issues on ola driver app. Had 6 bookings, but after finished trips nothing showing in my account. So wired, don’t know if this can be fixed tomorrow?

Lex5162

There were issues on ola driver app. Had 6 bookings, but after finished trips nothing showing in my account. So wired, don’t know if this can be fixed tomorrow?
I managed to get 1 booking last night! :o-o:

But again, it crashes badly, maybe I need to get a Nokia 3100 or similar?:biggrin::biggrin:

Anoop

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ola is brilliant three days and no trip requests contacted customer care asked me to drive to a particular location and that I would get a ping. Drove 5 kms and got the ping to be cancelled immediately and got $7. This is beautiful, nothing after that :smiles:

mcsenna

Nothing wrong with your phones, Ola app does that all the time, some pings disappear before you have time to accept and their customer cancellation rate is much higher than Uber's. No idea why, still use it even though the app is crap.