Is long trip notification still working?

San Diego Steve

Just wondering if anyone can give an update on any trips over the weekend. LA city site reporting not working lately. Suppose to be anything at 45 minutes eta or longer. Important to use to avoid cherry picking phone calls. I haven't received one yet on destination filter for airport over 45 minutes away.
Thanks for updates!

San Diego Steve

That sounds like random request mode, have you ever had one on destination mode? Good cancel, would have been hard to get back. You cancelled when you arrived, sounds interesting.

CJfrom619

Got one earlier today from north park to vista. The app estimated a 46 minute trip but it ended up being a 37 minute 36 mile trip.

JasonB

Got a notification of LONG TRIP today. Ended up being
correct, as estimated time was 49 mins - airport run.

San Diego Steve

No DF on... Was around 4pm
Good snag at that time of day, I almost went online when I finished my other gig around 6. Didn't think I would get back to Carlsbad even if I got a DF to airport. Did you get back to Carlsbad to avoid the dead miles?

goneubering

Just wondering if anyone can give an update on any trips over the weekend. LA city site reporting not working lately. Suppose to be anything at 45 minutes eta or longer. Important to use to avoid cherry picking phone calls. I haven't received one yet on destination filter for airport over 45 minutes away.
Thanks for updates!

It works. Got two today. Not DF though.

Don't swim in pools

I have only seen this once. It was a 13 mile trip that was 18 minute eta. It does not function correctly. I had my hopes up for a long trip and it was just average.

San Diego Steve

Thanks for updates!
Just got my first one on destination mode, so it's working !