Is it worth joining Ola or Didi

TrappedLo

Didi has been improving. But demand is still not there. Happened to be in inner west today. 11 Uber trips vs 0 Didi. I can't even afford 7-11 cheapskate coffee if driving for Didi now. But, won't mind driving for them if demand picks up.

The Source

I don’t think I will ever sign up to Didi or Ola. I read in another post a driver said at night most of the Ola riders stink or are on drugs and most Didi trips are short.
I’m sticking to Uber and also I’d prefer to send my money to California. I don’t make any profits for China or India. They don’t get my money and never will.
Why not drive for gocatch that way you know your dollars are staying in Australia.

Immoralized

I wouldn’t shop at Kmart the clothes are garbage
I don't shop for clothes at all... Mrs does. She has more of a fashion sense anyways and it kills 2 birds with 1 stone.... She loves to shop. I cannot remember a time I bought a shirt or pants... I remember buying socks, and underwear though. Thinking hard... Was a time when I was single I needed to buy a new suit, which would of been about five years ago. That would be the only time really in the past decade :eek:

zanboor

I don't shop for clothes at all... Mrs does. She has more of a fashion sense anyways and it kills 2 birds with 1 stone.... She loves to shop. I cannot remember a time I bought a shirt or pants... I remember buying socks, and underwear though. Thinking hard... Was a time when I was single I needed to buy a new suit, which would of been about five years ago. That would be the only time really in the past decade :eek:
Same here, last time I did shopping was about 17 years ago ?