Is it worth it anymore?

Inshur

Simbah95

Hey so I was thinking if it’s still worth it to continue paying $540/week for driving black car (Infiniti Qx60 2018) since I’m also a Student & with the lockout & business slowing down. I just want an opinion from other black drivers. Thanks guys

harman90

Hey so I was thinking if it’s still worth it to continue paying $540/week for driving black car (Infiniti Qx60 2018) since I’m also a Student & with the lockout & business slowing down. I just want an opinion from other black drivers. Thanks guys
If you are a student don’t do black. Do X with a cheaper lease.

Gby

Not worthy if you have exit get out ..I'm taking only black car then with the lockout I cannot make more the 600$ week .. if anyone wants to work for this Evil corporation up to them .I just waist the time for free up to when I find something else to do

Gby

this app business is not for the part timers.
So you mean this job are for those guys full times drivers who come out at 6 am Uber let them online till 9 am then lock them out ..go to the planner then drivers cursing Manhattan till Uber again let them in at 4 pm to 6 pm again look up the till 9pm ..tell you the true for the pain Uber created to all this people . All Uber management deserve to be executed .. something like this I didn't heard to happen

delaynomore

So you mean this job are for those guys full times drivers who come out at 6 am Uber let them online till 9 am then lock them out ..go to the planner then drivers cursing Manhattan till Uber again let them in at 4 pm to 6 pm again look up the till 9pm ..tell you the true for the pain Uber created to all this people . All Uber management deserve to be executed .. something like this I didn't heard to happen
only drivers that can make and maintain 300 plus trips per month are making money and can log in anytime they want. all others are a hit or miss and its usually a miss. Its not like it used to be, the flexibility is gone. All the veteran drivers here can tell you first hand.

Simbah95

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not worthy if you have exit get out ..I'm taking only black car then with the lockout I cannot make more the 600$ week .. if anyone wants to work for this Evil corporation up to them .I just waist the time for free up to when I find something else to do
Do you own your car or rent

TDR

Read more forum 😉

TDR

Technically who unable to reserve will ubering like before. Even better. Smart ones learn quick busy areas. We will never stay or comeback to slow area. So far so gooD 😊

Gby

Technically who unable to reserve will ubering like before. Even better. Smart ones learn quick busy areas. We will never stay or comeback to slow area. So far so gooD 😊
You are 100% right after 9am to 4pm you not gonna see blue spot ..it doesn't matter where you go in the city you will be locked ...let me know where are busy area as you claimed... Uber manipulate the map since I know .. Uber manipulate Rider map to with the surge, when are no surge they give flat rate

Ubured

:eek:
you'll be slightly better off with Honda civic or Toyota Carolla in this business!
Post automatically merged:

R/S is not a job, it’s only good for PT income for students.
R/S must mean rideshare. Didn't you get the memo? uber n lyft are not rideshares anymore. they give rates like car services do.

Last edited: