• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Is it too early to be burned out this week?

Xgmoney666x

I know it's only Saturday, but Im already tired of driving this week. Since yesterday I found myself running out of patience and being burned out. Maybe it's because I haven't had my daily Starbucks coffee (which has 3x amount of caffeine of a Redbull) or could be that I'm only used to driving 6 hours a day. How are you guys holding up? Like Champs I take it.

Driving for????

I know it's only Saturday, but Im already tired of driving this week. Since yesterday I found myself running out of patience and being burned out. Maybe it's because I haven't had my daily Starbucks coffee (which has 3x amount of caffeine of a Redbull) or could be that I'm only used to driving 6 hours a day. How are you guys holding up? Like Champs I take it.
Same here . last week work like crazy and this week nothing. Burned out.
I will be status less next week. Haven't take enough calls for metal thingy

20yearsdriving

Uber on my ......

afrojoe824

Went home today and took a nap from 1-4. I was so tired. Gonna drive till midnight tonight that's it

Xgmoney666x

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I only drove for less than six months. As the weeks went by I found it harder and harder to turn the app on and hit the road. It seems that a very, very small percentage of people are really cut out for this type of work.
I feel ya. I usually pride myself in how patient I am. My last job was in Orange County so I was basically wasting 2 hours a day in pure driving in traffic. I thought I had all the patience needed for this job. I'll find out soon enough lol

oscardelta

It IS that. Most people are not capable of turning driving people around in their car into a profitable business. What seems easy at first quickly becomes more trouble than it's worth. Most of the people who boast about "having a system" are lying to themselves.

This isn't profitable. Surge, no surge, XL, Select. Doesn't matter. Unless Uber begins to actively subsidize your gas and maintenance, there is no magic ticket to making this profitable long-term.

Russ Reed

It IS that. Most people are not capable of turning driving people around in their car into a profitable business. What seems easy at first quickly becomes more trouble than it's worth. Most of the people who boast about "having a system" are lying to themselves.

This isn't profitable. Surge, no surge, XL, Select. Doesn't matter. Unless Uber begins to actively subsidize your gas and maintenance, there is no magic ticket to making this profitable long-term.
( whispers ) he's new...

XUberMike

It not lack of coffee/Redbull it's the fact you need a meaner nastier partner...then you'll look forward to getting out of the house and driving. Right now you have something too warm and cuddly, change that...

Optimus Uber

Same here I was thinking the same yesterday evening, and went home early with the expectation of going out again later but went out with my girl. I'll definitely be done in the next 5 hours as I have a flight to go see my moms for mother day.

Already did 50 hours and am expecting 1800 for the week.
I'm with you. Probably only gold this week. Took last night off and haven't worked today. Spent time with kids and GF. Have to have family time. That's the reason we work.

Looks slow out there anyway. Might go out tomorrow but feels good to have the weekend back.

Have to take time off. Need to recharge the batteries. Otherwise you'll get cranky.

Sluber

I'm with you. Probably only gold this week. Took last night off and haven't worked today. Spent time with kids and GF. Have to have family time. That's the reason we work.

Looks slow out there anyway. Might go out tomorrow but feels good to have the weekend back.

Have to take time off. Need to recharge the batteries. Otherwise you'll get cranky.
definitely not a normal saturday...especially when 2.2 hit at 3p...less demand today