• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Is it super dead today or it’s the app?

zanboor

yer it was super quiet this morning, hubby sais worse friday he has had in a long time. This time last year he was taking close to $700 on a friday and sat night, now his lucky to make half that
Yep I remember last year and the year before it were good earnings. Far too many ants now! Bunch of ants under every stones :cautious:

Citizen

Forget it and get the eff off.
punjU8UR you need to get a good understanding if you own terminology ,, you must read the community guide lines ,, before you get suspended from this forum ,, you must not criticise other names punjUB8UR it seems you dont like it when you curry goes sour..

Post automatically merged:

I’ve been loyal to Uber only because I hate cheap pax but I think I need to sign up to Didi, I don’t want to though...
you can never be loyal to them ,, they will not hesitate to deactivate you

ghrdrd

I’ve never had a Friday this quiet. Maybe the app issues or Uber had finally managed to detect I drive for its competitors. Lol
Dead all week. A few hrs here and there with some extra $, otherwise nadda.

Made 250 plus the $15 quest in 8 hrs not too bad of a day. Pretty standard
Not bad. -40% costs leaves $150 in the pocket. Not too shabby for a days work at all my friend.

yer it was super quiet this morning, hubby sais worse friday he has had in a long time. This time last year he was taking close to $700 on a friday and sat night, now his lucky to make half that
Lucky you're living off the grid, so half of $700 should be plenty enough!

Last edited:

Immoralized

Dead all week. A few hrs here and there with some extra $, otherwise nadda.

Not bad. -40% costs leaves $150 in the pocket. Not too shabby for a days work at all my friend.

Lucky you're living off the grid, so half of $700 should be plenty enough!
half of $700 for Sam should last them pretty much for the rest of the month easily ✔

Llib07

People really can’t make the connection between bad service and less work. When you provide good service you get work, the chicken place near my house used to sell good chicken burgers. The last time the lettuce was sparse and old, the tomato looked dodgy and the chips were pretty bad. Clearly he was being stingy on the ingredients and yes his prices are extremely competitive.
Now will I go back to save a buck no I will go further away in Ashburton where I know the quality is much better. I might go back and give him another chance because he is so convenient to me but even then I’m still reluctant.

Cppp

People really can’t make the connection between bad service and less work. When you provide good service you get work, the chicken place near my house used to sell good chicken burgers. The last time the lettuce was sparse and old, the tomato looked dodgy and the chips were pretty bad. Clearly he was being stingy on the ingredients and yes his prices are extremely competitive.
Now will I go back to save a buck no I will go further away in Ashburton where I know the quality is much better. I might go back and give him another chance because he is so convenient to me but even then I’m still reluctant.
“eat fish” burger place or somewhere else