Is it slow today

Hazem Albassam

Is it slow today , I have been out since 8 AM so far all I got is seven trips and yesterday it was just as bad my rating is uber 4.88 anybody having the same problem, so five hours seven trips

MrCity

Take out the passenger app and see how other drives are in the area. It does no good to park yourself in a highly saturated area.

xcnco

3 a.m. to 9:30 $100. :mad: airport ride during rush hour turned this morning to being a lot less profitable. Ended up taking a 45 minute nap in between.

LyftRus

I kid you not more than 20 Uber cars on East Wacker at 12 PM I think it's just too many cars today

A wise one knows NOT to drive from 10am to 3pm

3 a.m. to 9:30 $100. :mad: airport ride during rush hour turned this morning to being a lot less profitable. Ended up taking a 45 minute nap in between.

I don't know how u did it, from 5-7 i didn't get a single request.

The Drive Guy

There is an Insane number of drivers on the road. Plenty of folks looking for rides. And there is an insane number of drivers trying to fill the requests. You can get a car in 2 minutes or less 24 hours a day, 7 days a week downtown and wrigleyville.

Uguy22

There is an Insane number of drivers on the road. Plenty of folks looking for rides. And there is an insane number of drivers trying to fill the requests. You can get a car in 2 minutes or less 24 hours a day, 7 days a week downtown and wrigleyville.
Yep, I live in this area and right now around my building are 6 cars, there is no wait to get a car!!!!

xcnco

I checked my block at 2:30 this morning and there were 7 ants circling around like hawks. WTF a year ago you would have seen this and thought it was a Saturday night.

The Drive Guy

If you are on the Dan Ryan headed toward downtown/north at 4:00 a.m. and are driving 70 mph .... you will get passed by at least 5 Uber/Lyft drivers driving faster than you .... headed to the same area ..

Flashback121

Attachments

• IMG_6833.jpg
    IMG_6833.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 72

Prius13

Propeller heads Project Management Institute North America Leadership Management Institute and Global conference at McCormick week of 10/25. Starts Wednesday I think all the way to Sunday. I will be there driving DF to McCormick and attending. See you all there?

Djmalsidious

had the same problem. 7am out rolling. get 1 trip to the city 25 mins in traffic made $9. Drove around for 3 hours near downtown and the mart, not a single ride. called it and went home to nap. went out later last night, was out for 9 hours made 60 but made the quest for 20 trips.. still though... This really is ridiculous.