Is it slow this Sunday?

EJohnson

I've been out this morning on the south and northside of Chicago. 2 rides only but the map it lit in red as if it's a high demand. Is the map broken?

Transporter33

I did not see any red or orange colors on my map for weeks... Which cities u work in? I works waukegan gurnee area it is ussually slow on Sundays here

chicagodriver527

I started about 8:00am and worked until 11:20am. Was slow and then picked up at 10:00. Had an Uber XL from Navy Pier area to O'hare, then after about 15 mins in the lot, I got a X call from Terminal 2 back downtown. Perfect for me as I don't live too far and got home in time to watch some football. Netted $71 and some change in just a little over 3 hours with little dead miles. In fact, after I dropped the pax off downtown at 1130, I kept getting pings but I did not want to drive anymore as I assume it was some people who wanted to go to Soldier Field for the Bears game and I didn't want to get stuck on LSD that close to gametime.

lundbroc

I've been out this morning on the south and northside of Chicago. 2 rides only but the map it lit in red as if it's a high demand. Is the map broken?
Here some really good advice for Sunday's I always make a good amount. Work 3am-7am then nap from 8-11 go back out from 12 until you hit your goal. 3am -7am is always a great time then nothing at 7.

Transporter33

3-7 what kind of costumers do u get still drinks from Saturday ? And what areas u work? What u make if don't mind share ( if u don't wanna give up city it is cool just say suburbs or town aria?)
Here some really good advice for Sunday's I always make a good amount. Work 3am-7am then nap from 8-11 go back out from 12 until you hit your goal. 3am -7am is always a great time then nothing at 7.

80sDude

Only 2 good hours this morning 10-12.. Was sitting in 2.0 land and not a single ping.. Nabbed 4 at or above 1.5 and a 1.9 after bears game.. Was not a usual Sunday.. SLooowww..

Jlag007

I did not see any red or orange colors on my map for weeks... Which cities u work in? I works waukegan gurnee area it is ussually slow on Sundays here
I'm in the same area as you, but I honestly do not even bother going out on Sundays they are completely dead and a lot of drivers out there at any given time.