Is it slow for you too this morning?

UberHaterSJ

Here in the south bay has been so bad .. there is so many drivers out. No surge anywhere on the map today either

Genini-Contractor

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Started at 9am southbay, no surge and no ping for 10 mins. Decided to get an oil change instead, something productive rather than waiting.
Well hey it works; I chill outside shining off the dirt all over my car with a microfiber cloth. No need for a car wash if you got those microfiber cloths handy.

cho

I guess everyone in the south bay know where all the sweet spots are in their cities.
I'm in South Bay and the sweet spots have been really thin this week. Definitely see a lot more drivers than usual. Appears that demand is slower than usual too as drivers not disappearing off the rider app. I'm planning to drive mostly guarantee hours this week and expect to hit a low-level PD+ trip count.

UberHaterSJ

Dammit....I am gonna have to take non surge ... it pains me to think I could get stuck in a hour traffic at 15 cents a min..

UberHaterSJ

I forgot... I haven't made a pool pick up since surge issues in last week.. my acceptance rate sucks now... And I got a deactivation warning notice because of it... No more pool for me

Euius

I forgot... I haven't made a pool pick up since surge issues in last week.. my acceptance rate sucks now... And I got a deactivation warning notice because of it... No more pool for me
You can't get deactivated for bad acceptance rating, but you can become disqualified for PDPlus. Since PDPlus is the only reason to drive at all, particularly in EB and SB, then that's a bad thing,.

UberHaterSJ

You can't get deactivated for bad acceptance rating, but you can become disqualified for PDPlus. Since PDPlus is the only reason to drive at all, particularly in EB and SB, then that's a bad thing,.
Sorry I meant my cancellation rate I got the deactivation warning for