Is it really 75 rides?

Retrojka

I really need you guys' help. Im at 72 rides in LA cointy this week and i am exhausted. I worked this morning from 4am to 3pm and went home. I am about to go drive again just to get the 75 rides for platinum. Does anybody do 75 rides exactly and get platinum, or does everybody do a couple more over 75. I know everybody is going to tell me to do a couple more just to be safe, but i am tired and want to know if doing exactly 75 will get me platinum. Thanks.

hy1368

Ask few friends to get you for 2,3 more rideres and pay them in cash.I always d this.

Breezze

There was once I did exactly 25 and they qualify me for Silver. But like we all knew, a couple extra trips will give you some assurance.

jaywaynedubya

Pool rides are not counted so your fine given you did pool rides. Uber probably does this on purpose to have people working more than they otherwise would.

WMUber

Pool rides are not counted so your fine given you did pool rides. Uber probably does this on purpose to have people working more than they otherwise would.
Quit spreading that information. That was only the case during the first couple weeks.

Each separate Pool rider counts. Every completed trip count regardless if it is Pool or X.