• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Is it quite ?

eric_london

I have found this week really slow! How about you guys!? I know its end of the month and all that but seems really quite.

Lookingaround

Local office is DEAD! feel sorry for the owner sometimes - I think he'll make money more money if he just does the jobs himself.

Kunta kinte

Very very busy! Office even phone me up to come out tonight.
Another story Friend on Uber pool got hit from side in car park now all 3 suing him. His insurance saying that he's not supposed to be picking up strangers sharing not privately hired. ??? He's having a bad time coping.
Has this happen to anyone here?

U-Bro

Another story Friend on Uber pool got hit from side in car park now all 3 suing him. His insurance saying that he's not supposed to be picking up strangers sharing not privately hired. ??? He's having a bad time coping.
Tell your friend his fault for doing Pool. Karma has many faces. However this will be an interesting precedent to bring up to Uber and ban the damn pool for good.

eric_london

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Are you real mate!? If this is true I hope it will be the end of Uberpool!

Ianhutch01

Tell your friend his fault for doing Pool. Karma has many faces. However this will be an interesting precedent to bring up to Uber and ban the damn pool for good.
Interesting this I need to send a email to uber the insurance company is right we are not insured for multiple rides pick ups. This is the ultimate way to get off this poo crap.

soTuga

If this Pool accident is true, this needs to come out to the light, drivers doing the Uber Puu work have to understand the risks, they void the insurance on these trips, Uber will just wash their hands and investigate the driver involved in the accident - result, excluded from the platform.

essexman

People should ring insurance or email better to see if they are covered and send copy to uber if they disconnect you
go to tribunal unfair dismissal .