• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Is it Possible to make $150 a day, driving early bird in OC?

choochoo95

Hey guys, Realistically is it Possible to make $150 a day, driving early bird in OC, say from 4:00 am to 3:00 pm?

LoveBC

11 hours isn't exactly Early Bird but yes that is possible. Beware that if you're out at 4am your first trip is likely to LAX

deadmile

KEEPIng an eye on you pacman38 looking for any sudden moves we don't need you murdering any more people we have family's !!!!! They don't wanna see US deceased!!!!!!

OCJarvis

Once you get to know the area, you should expect to average a bit over$20 per hour before expenses. I work the same schedule on Weekdays in the OC, and I do it. Tuesdays and Wednesdays are a @@@@@ of a struggle, faor warning

choochoo95

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Uber added trains?
Lol

Once you get to know the area, you should expect to average a bit over$20 per hour before expenses. I work the same schedule on Weekdays in the OC, and I do it. Tuesdays and Wednesdays are a ***** of a struggle, faor warning
For sure! Thank you!

Hope you aren't driving Uber with what's in your Avatar pic...:oopsies:
I dont think i would be ubering of i had tnis