• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Is it legal to urinate in a car?

Rakos

True story...

One time I spent a few days in the pokey...

Found out that many there...

Had been busted peeing...

On the side of the road.. 8>O

Apparently cops watch for that....

Seems drunks stop a lot to do that...

Be careful out there...8>)

You never know who's watching...8>O

Rakos
tenor (10).gif

PS. Is peeing a bad word??!

100hoursuber

True story...

One time I spent a few days in the pokey...

Found out that many there...

Had been busted peeing...

On the side of the road.. 8>O

Apparently cops watch for that....

Seems drunks stop a lot to do that...

Be careful out there...8>)

You never know who's watching...8>O

Rakos
View attachment 304068
PS. Is peeing a bad word??!
Why didn't you tell the cop you're a uber driver and had 5hours drive straight for community and coudlnt hold about pee on pants. He would have let you go. We are all human beings right?.

Coachman

I have a pee bottle in the center console and I usually use it at least twice a day. It's just so much more convenient than pulling into a gas station. I try to be discrete at the airport terminals in between rides. Lots of people walking by. But it sure saves time.

100hoursuber

I have a pee bottle in the center console and I usually use it at least twice a day. It's just so much more convenient than pulling into a gas station. I try to be discrete at the airport terminals in between rides. Lots of people walking by. But it sure saves time.
Does it fits your cup holder?. I did it into large coffee cup, and I had to stop and throw away 3 times.

Coachman

Does it fits your cup holder?. I did it into large coffee cup, and I had to stop and throw away 3 times.
I use a gatorade bottle and it tucks away in my center console. I empty it after each use. I failed to use it at the airport today and I picked up a 40 minute ride and had to make a pit stop with the passenger in the car. I don't like doing that.

Pax Collector

I'm sure a lot of male drivers on the forum have at some point resorted to using a bottle or cup in emergencies. My question is, is it legal? And if an officer were to see someone doing it, or if were reported, could they be arrested/charged for it?
No, urinating in one's car is illegal and could subject you to fines and even arrest depending on your state's laws. There's no expectation of privacy in a car while you're out in public.