• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Is it legal to urinate in a car?

reg barclay

I'm sure a lot of male drivers on the forum have at some point resorted to using a bottle or cup in emergencies. My question is, is it legal? And if an officer were to see someone doing it, or if were reported, could they be arrested/charged for it?

I would think, as long as nobody can see your talkywhacker, it’s ok. I usually find an alley. One time I did, out of spite, dropped a deuce in a garbage can at a gas station. Actually, I do that quite frequently in bathrooms where I can lock the door. Did get caught once when the door didn’t latch.

theMezz

NYS has something about around section 240 - kind of
It has to be public exposure
What is public ? Well.. that'll be a judgement call on the cops, and the DA's office.
Some cities / towns have specific public urination laws, but same judgement.
Lots of these things are subjective.
Just use common sense and do it so no one see's you.

Cableguynoe

My understanding is that if you can possibly be seen, you can be charged for pulling it out.

And worse if there are kids nearby, even if they didn't see you, you can go down as sex offender.

Of course if you're dumb enough to not have found a good spot, then maybe you wanted to be seen.

Rakos

I would think, as long as nobody can see your talkywhacker, it’s ok. I usually find an alley. One time I did, out of spite, dropped a deuce in a garbage can at a gas station. Actually, I do that quite frequently in bathrooms where I can lock the door. Did get caught once when the door didn’t latch.

I really like your creative use...

Of the term tallywhacker....8>)

I wonder if the monkey will get....

Reported for using the correct spelling...8>O

I been off the reservation this week...

And reported twice for my language...8>)

Sometimes a monkey just can't win...

Oh Well...8>)

Rakos
EE5AD872-5A1B-4E2D-BCFA-4FD6F4E5C88E.jpeg

Stevie The magic Unicorn

IF I have to do it...

Doing it in the car, in the dark, covering myself with a raincoat, putting the nozzle directly against the rim of the bottle to avoid spilling, and with no one in sight, with no schools in sight. Then sealing the bottle and dropping it in the nearest trash can.

And for the record...

Pissing your pants in public is not a crime, but letting your trouser python out of his lair is.

So funny story, one time When i was screwing the lid on the bottle and zipping up my pants i had a knock on my window (I was in a taxi).

"Can i get a ride before you take a nap?"

"uh sure"

100hoursuber

I'm sure a lot of male drivers on the forum have at some point resorted to using a bottle or cup in emergencies. My question is, is it legal? And if an officer were to see someone doing it, or if were reported, could they be arrested/charged for it?
Use a black cup.
Post automatically merged:

Use a black cup.

Cableguynoe