Is it just me?

Telefanatic

That the riders think 4 stars is a fine rating? Why don't Uber give them a text weekly explaining this shit ratings system? Or some other way.

Are we saturated in Atlanta with drivers? I swear the last few weeks has been garbage. Do Uber just keep on taking in new drivers without a limit?

I seen like two or three surges on a Saturday night what's up with that?

UberHoax

That the riders think 4 stars is a fine rating? Why don't Uber give them a text weekly explaining this shit ratings system? Or some other way.

Are we saturated in Atlanta with drivers? I swear the last few weeks has been garbage. Do Uber just keep on taking in new drivers without a limit?

I seen like two or three surges on a Saturday night what's up with that?
Somehow top avg driver rating is 4.86 so uber doesnt see an issue

To get rid of the surge they hired a ton of drivers. Xl and select are becoming flooded as well

steveK2016

I still don't get the rating system. According to my account, I've had nothing but 5 star ratings yet I'm at 4.86, is that the max rating you can get or something? It makes me feel like riders will not expect a 5 star ride if I don't have a higher rating and would look bad... or is this a temporary thing since I've only done about 35 rides?

It just feels like having a 4.86 will give someone an excuse to ding me... if they see a perfect 5 star they may hesitate to ding it unless my driving and service was just atrocious...

PTCGUY

It just feels like having a 4.86 will give someone an excuse to ding me... if they see a perfect 5 star they may hesitate to ding it unless my driving and service was just atrocious...
Don't worry, they will ding regardless of your rating. They compare you against other drivers that give out bottled water, cookies and mints!

Telefanatic

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Really a prick for that if your just looking for those 5 stars to ding.
Had a pax today where I missed her exit and ended the trip early and explained to her with 7 miles still to go that I missed her exit and ended the trip for that since it added 4 miles so she didn't give me a bad rating and she still did wish I didn't end the trip early now.

dolllarchaser

Well I hope your ass gets dinged til you can't drive anymore you &%[email protected]!*ing prick! Seriously!
Hmm... According to the text messages I've received from Uber, I've been a top rated driver for the past several months. Thank you for your support.

Had a pax today where I missed her exit and ended the trip early and explained to her with 7 miles still to go that I missed her exit and ended the trip for that since it added 4 miles so she didn't give me a bad rating and she still did wish I didn't end the trip early now.
Name calling has never been a strength of mine so I'll just say 'Thank you for your concern'. Also, the mark of an inexperienced driver is the one that exposes themselves (liability wise) just to save the passenger a buck or two. Uber has 'secret riders' that will most definitely ding you when you cut a trip short. Uber loses money when this is done. If you are worried about the customer, just do a fare review for most efficient route. In this way, the customer is not over charged an d you are covered by insurance.

If you guys are going to drive for Uber, your best bet is to develop a sense of humor. Peace....

UberHoax

After I end a trip, I am not able to contact the passenger. Are you guys able to call or text your passenger a few minutes after the trip has ended?

NY Peach

I would strongly recomend against ending a trip early if only because when you are not on a trip you are not covered by Uber's insurance.