Is it just me?

Mjv1011

I have been logged in For 3 hours in downtown Richmond on a Saturday afternoon with Uber Eats and Uber X rides turned on and have not gotten one trip. This can't be right, is anyone else having a problem in Richmond.?

Dutchman

The market is oversaturated with too many 'partners' -- which means that the same Uber pie is being cut in to more (but smaller) slices.

Mjv1011

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
The market is oversaturated with too many 'partners' -- which means that the same Uber pie is being cut in to more (but smaller) slices.
I guess so. Last year I could count on Saturday to stay busy. Today I've been logged in Downtown and around downtown for 4 1/2 hrs without a single ping. Tried Lakeside, Mechanicsville.... I giegu it's time to look for another weekend gig.

uber genesis

Every market has too many drivers.. Nothing new there but you are likely no online on the server side aka passenger side. It happens every once in a while.. To verify use a second device to see if you show available

If not sign out completely and sign back in

I have been logged in For 3 hours in downtown Richmond on a Saturday afternoon with Uber Eats and Uber X rides turned on and have not gotten one trip. This can't be right, is anyone else having a problem in Richmond.?

TRB

I agree - the saturation of drivers is ridiculous. And some of these beat up rides I see out there aren't exactly helping the Uber "image" (at least the one they desperately try to portray in commercials).

Dutchman

I have a new (2018) car that I keep immaculately clean - not unlike the 2015 model I had before it. I really like the Uber concept and think it is a brilliant plan........although they may not always execute it properly in every market. Uber was great about giving people the "referral bonus" to get drivers to sign up their friends to also be Uber partners.

Odd thing is, this has basically encouraged many of us to encourage competitors to enter the market. Well, now we have a saturation of drivers and the same pie gets cut into more slices. I feel sorry for those who have to rely on Uber rides for their primary income - and am glad that I don't.

I am doing it less often than I used to; mainly because things have picked up at my day job and I am spending a lot of my weekends with my girlfriend. I may only Uber when she is out of town and I don't have anything else going on.

Cheers!

KamCazy

Good to see Turner is back too.

Must be close to the first time this year that the starting 18 in our VFL side are all our AFL-listed players.

Here is more info on What is a Japanese cyber cafe or What is the average profit margin on a used car have a look at our own internet site