Is it just me, or...

ddnz

...is Uber driver support as much use as mammaries on the male bovine? Copying and pasting from a script is not an actual job skill, unless you're five years old. Perhaps Dara has a policy of only hiring Hamburger U dropouts.

Specifically, when I asked them if there is any financial assistance for drivers here in New Zealand as we head into COViD-19 lockdown and lose 95% of our business, all they could do is refer me to a page, which I've already read at least twice, about what aid is available for drivers who are themselves diagnosed with the virus. Oh, and they managed to spell my name wrong.

What say you?

losiglow

It's true. Canned responses pretty much 100% of the time. I'd bet they have a program that scans for keywords, then sends you the response automatically. At most, they have an actual person reading them, then sending a pre-filled canned response.

The only time I've gotten real support is by calling the pro line. They haven't always been able to fix my problem but at least I'm talking to a real person who doesn't rattle off canned responses.

ANT 7

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

We have a term for it here at UP.......talking to "Rohit".......

I ignore Uber support at all times and won't contact them directly. If it's really important we have a GLH in our city I can go to.....when they reopen that is.......

Welcome to the forum.

Soldiering

does Uber completely suck ass? YES THEY DO!
Just got done with a unicorn ride and my log off button refuses to work and let me log off. I hate Uber's shitty servers. Anyone else have this problem?
Post automatically merged:

does Uber completely suck ass? YES THEY DO!
Just got done with a unicorn ride and my log off button refuses to work and let me log off. I hate Uber's shitty servers. Anyone else have this problem?
Screenshot_2020-03-24-15-05-04.png
The unicorn ride

ANT 7

Yep.......this has happened to me before too. Usually when I get sent to dropoff downtown at rush hour in the afternoon.

i force my phone off and then reboot Uber upon restart. It's a PITA.

Buck-a-mile

...is Uber driver support as much use as mammaries on the male bovine? Copying and pasting from a script is not an actual job skill, unless you're five years old. Perhaps Dara has a policy of only hiring Hamburger U dropouts.

Specifically, when I asked them if there is any financial assistance for drivers here in New Zealand as we head into COViD-19 lockdown and lose 95% of our business, all they could do is refer me to a page, which I've already read at least twice, about what aid is available for drivers who are themselves diagnosed with the virus. Oh, and they managed to spell my name wrong.

What say you?
Yep, 'bout a useful as t!ts on a boar.

Classified

What say you?
we are contractors, not employees, Uber has no obligatory right to offer us anything, yet they are offering 2weeks pay it we are forced into isolation. Giving us $20 reimbursement for supplies. I think this is great by Uber, as much as I despise them,

Uber support is a joke, they don’t read it until the 4th attempt even then it’s very vague,

you should be filling out the msd form in nz. Like we all have, we all got 7k cash deposited into our account, $585 a week over 12weeks, and we still have to pay tax on that, it’s peanuts,only just covers my bills, I still have to work to be able to eat,

E20AECEF-0E03-4DE7-B497-45AF044826C0.jpeg

Mash Ghasem

What say you?
78950798.png