Is it against Uber Eat's policy to request myself?

I forgot my wallet at home today and want to eat at lunch time.

I have my phone so I thought I should request Uber Eats.

Then I thought to save a few bucks and request myself and accept and end the ride after picking up my food.

I know you can't request yourself on Uber X but is it the same with Uber Eats?

Cheers,

Canadian Uber Man
Find me on YouTube :smiles:

Kevin Melendez

I have my phone set up with Apple Pay, I don't carry a wallet just a few choice things in my pockets. Forgot my debit card went to mcdonalds spent almost my whole lunch trying to get there machine to work with my phone gave up manager gave me food for free.

I have my phone set up with Apple Pay, I don't carry a wallet just a few choice things in my pockets. Forgot my debit card went to mcdonalds spent almost my whole lunch trying to get there machine to work with my phone gave up manager gave me food for free.
Ya I'm gonna set mine up, does SE Work with Apple Pay? I'll google it

Spotscat

1) You forgot your wallet at home.
2) You will order food using your phone & request Uber Eats delivery.
3) You will log on to the Uber Eats app, accept the pickup, go and pick up your food and deliver it to yourself.
4) Uber will take 28% of what the "you that ordered the food" paid to have it delivered by "you the Uber Eats driver".

Am I missing something here?

Why do you think it might be different on Uber Eats?
because a restaurant is still making money off you. whereas with Uber X there's no reason to request yourself lol

I have requested myself with UberX. Being the only car within 30 miles of course.
why?

1) You forgot your wallet at home.
2) You will order food using your phone & request Uber Eats delivery.
3) You will log on to the Uber Eats app, accept the pickup, go and pick up your food and deliver it to yourself.
4) Uber will take 28% of what the "you that ordered the food" paid to have it delivered by "you the Uber Eats driver".

Am I missing something here?
no you're not missing anything - but you're making it seem like there's no reason for me to request myself or get Uber Eats in this situation.

I understand getting food with Uber Eats is normally not smart - because I'm also a driver and have a car. But under this circumstance, it's the only way for me to get some grub.