1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

Is Exec worth it?!

Discussion in 'London' started by Attila1313, Feb 11, 2018 at 3:24 PM.

Tags:
  1. Cabbie2B

Cabbie2B Well-Known Member

Clue.
    If you state that you don’t know enough just EXEC should give you a clue that this is not for you.

2. Shane Sheikh

Shane Sheikh Active Member

Hey buddy, they don't take drivers in for exec even if you have the right criterea.

3. MrPoober

MrPoober Well-Known Member

Flogging a dead horse summed it up perfectly and yes, I did lmao.
    I see you’ve got a “like” from the forum knuckle dragger. You can’t win ‘em all lad.

sinbad 1 and Spy & Mash like this.
  4. fishagainmother?

fishagainmother? Active Member

Likes from someone hardly count towards any credibility I'm sure you agree.......given the seemingly highly dubious postings and accounts in operation.

Rather begs the question I supppse who or what would drive such behaviour but I'm sure we can all agree on one thing it's surely very sad!!!!!!

But certainly time to adorn upholstered decor.

5. Pankaj sehgal

Pankaj sehgal Member

Are you missing me ... spy and smash haha

6. MrPoober

Agreed but there’s always the exception to the rule and atozint is that exception.
    When he starts liking your posts it’s definitely time to change tack.

Spy & Mash likes this.
  7. Am called taxi

Am called taxi Well-Known Member

Black cabbies liking every post each other make on an uber drivers forum is definitely very sad!

8. Spy & Mash

Spy & Mash Well-Known Member

Its called being united to the cause.
    Not our fault the PH trade has turned into dog eat dog and a race to the bottom.
    If it makes you feel better I'll give you a like.
    You know what is sad, you think you can emulate the best Taxi service in the world.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2018 at 10:54 AM
  9. babasanfur

babasanfur Well-Known Member

United not anymore according to the last video posted from one of yours

10. fishagainmother?

Why not show the whole message I wrote and then reply?

Always gives the impression you might not want the people viewing to have context.

Read again I'm afraid what I said and then you might appreciate how absurd your reply is.

If I am questioning the veracity of users on here, then how can you possibly retort that I should give up because one such user has liked one of my messages?

Btw it was me that questioned his coconut jibe at your colleague!!!

You must READ what is written rather than what you WANT to have been!!!

11. UberLuxbod

UberLuxbod Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberLUX
    I would suggest you know next to nothing about Uber

If you knew anything you wwere ups have read the easily found section of their website that specifically says that Exec and Lux are not accepting new Drivers.

As a newbie you have a choice of X, XL and WAV.

Why not go and work for Wheely.

They will happily take on a Newbie in a fancy car, rates are lower than more than a few South London Minicab Circuits though.

You can get a brand new E Class via Ethos Finance for under £30k

Fill your boots

12. MrPoober

Absurd? I chose the part that was relevant to my original post, the rest mate as in your last reply and most of your posts, if you don’t mind me saying, was just waffle. Thanks for highlighting being the forum policeman re: atozint but really there is no need, contrary to your assumptions about reading whole postings, don’t concern yourself, I read them all in full before replying.
    As for your last sentence, looks like you may be drifting slightly back to your original style lol. Take care out there.

soTuga likes this.
  13. fishagainmother?

Thats very inefficient of you im afraid I will put this way....

I am doubtful if the account/s on this forum being real or operated by a 'real ph/bc driver'

You said 'if so and so likes your message blah blah

Do you see my point? How does getting a like on a message relate to any form of appraisal in any way. That is qualified by the obviously real accounts.

Now the rest of planet earth I can assure you understood....but you just carry on with pretending not too.

I do not waffle either, you just disagreed.

Propaganda seems be word for the day!
    Btw I always take care out and about....I hope you be safe too.

I mean that btw.

14. MrPoober

You are only “doubtful”? I prefer to give them the benefit of the doubt.
    I am fully aware that “likes” carry no form of appraisal, it was said tongue in cheek as a throw away remark that seems to have bothered you more than the intended recipient. I tend to treat this forum as banter rather than an intellectual seminar so I hope this clears things up for you. As for waffle, some of your posts are prone to being heavy going mate, a bit deep if you like for such a light-hearted forum imo. Crack on though, whatever floats your boat.

Spy & Mash and soTuga like this.
  15. fishagainmother?

And that's fair enough........I like banter as well if you can believe that. I am not an intellectual or seek to be one. I did not waffle and maintain my stance.

Light hearted is one thing but like anything I suppose depends what that means, you see the person who liked my message whoever that is just called your colleague a coconut.

Far from being the forum policemen....I would have thought that might call into question the very user you said had liked my messages sanity/veracity as an employed ph/bc driver.

Anyway life is too short to continue this......I bid you good night sir and hope you find something to lol at soon.....maybe it was this very message.

Take it easy.

dstrat and MrPoober like this.
  16. MrPoober

Good post. Stay safe and I mean that.

fishagainmother? likes this.
  17. SecretSquirrel

SecretSquirrel Active Member

Mr Fishagainmother & Mr Poober,
    Between you two,
    Is Exec worth it?!

fishagainmother? likes this.
  18. ainaarix

ainaarix Member

Driving:
    UberX
    I you are looking forward for bankruptcy go and join uber exec. Guaranteed.
    Anyone who makes sensible decisions will stay away from ph in this damn age.

fishagainmother? and Spy & Mash like this.
  19. MrPoober

Wouldn’t have a clue mate, the Knowledge was certainly worth it though. If you intend being in the cab game long term, even in these uncertain times, doing the Knowledge is still the way to go imo.

20. Shane Sheikh

Shane Sheikh Active Member

You have do to some sort of test at wheely, so out of the question for a newbie