1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Is everyone today getting all kind of @@@@@@ed stoned pax???

Discussion in 'Washington DC' started by SHARK, Sep 17, 2016.

Tags:
  1. SHARK

SHARK

Every pax I picked up today looks stoned and out of his FF mind
    The latest 2 guys when pulled over to pick them up one opens the door another one jumps in like you know swimmers dive into the water the same this 200lbs dumbass jumps into and lays on the back seat then the 2nd pax jumps on him and they stay like this while I'm blocking the other cars in traffic. 35 yo white guys

Went out earlier to drive today so don't have to deal with drunks later on. WTFF

2. Jo3030

Jo3030 Moderator

Driving:
    UberX
    "Please get out" - next words out of my mouth.

3. That's better then the gay guys last night who thought it was a good idea to ask me sexual things that I kicked out. The next one ask if I was a top or bottom guy while touching my head. They got the boot as well when I pulled up behind a police car.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2016
  4. SHARK

SHARK

Sounds like a fun ride. So are you thebottom or top guy?

5. you want to get kicked out the car too?

6. did u remind them that this is your personal vehicle and not some fleet car? Frat behavior that abuses my property is not going to fly.

7. SHARK

SHARK

Lol what exactly you gonna tell them?

8. exactly what I wrote: Guys this is my personal car not some fleet vehicle. that straighten them up.
    maybe u need to man up and practice your delivery of instructions to passengers to sound like u got a pair, Junior