Is everyone sleeping? Lol

OGT

Crazy surges for a sunday morning. Is this real or fake to get every out for the increased demand in a few hours???? I turned on my app and im in the middle of a sea of red and my first ping was a pool ride with no surge lol.

Lol, REJECTED!!! this is going to be another salad day!!!:smiles:

Lol, lyft ia at 500% wtf. Whos taking rides at 500% on a sunday morning with no rain?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170924-094259.jpg
    Screenshot_20170924-094259.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 75

Hans GrUber

18 minute pickup with no surge... shame on you uber. Sundays can be the best days of the week, especially early morning. I don't work them come Eagle season! Make that money.

bobby747

OGT we both know long trip x.... no surge is so bad... i will do a xl.. only once in a while if good connector.. I turned down so many last week. Customers are getting wise to longtrip.. Great deals in a private car at no surge I think..

Ardery

I only ever did 1 long trip.

I got 3 that SAID we're long trip 45+

...but...

1st was marked long ride - but was only 3-4 miles. I have no idea why that happened.

2nd was Bryn Mawr to Trenton airport, but they ended up not being ready. dude canceled after 10 min sitting in his driveway. apologized and gave me 20 bucks, plus the cancel fee.

3rd was Philly to Brooklyn, but the passenger clicked on the wrong city. he wanted to go to a Philly strip club - and New York had a strip club w the same name. pax clicked wrong city.

the one actual long ride I had... was originally Made in America pickup on labor day, going to 30th st station.
but traffic so heavy, he missed his train. then he asked me if i felt like driving him home to Clark, NJ. (near short hills mall)
this was my BEST RIDE EVER.
it was a 3x surge.
pax paid 400
my cut was 310

dropped him off at 2am
deadheaded all the way back home by choice. could have DF'd and probably gotten something. but was already happy w my earnings - just wanted to go home. earnings 525 for the night. was Saturday night. one of the rare days I worked on a weekend.

OGT

You did good. I didnt feel lile hustling today. I did 3 rides. This wad my first and it wore me out because i milked the crap out of it lol. I got a stacked xl at 2x from villianova to the city afterwards. Went home, i saw there was a concert at mann so i went there and did one 200% and called it a day. Turned down a 1.5x long trip from there, didnt want to do it. Im so unmotivated lately. Total drive time 2:15 mins. I made 215 gross. Wait not gross, i netted 215.... im tired lol.

Attachments

• 20170925_031521.jpg
    20170925_031521.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

bobby747

I lost a 3.1 xl..long trip to nova..from xfinity . But oh well. Also I was very lazy this week...i tryed to us Df to get back from N.J 2 RIDES to hotels $3.69 each
.H.T.F. CAN WE DO N.J at these prices

Ardery

eh, we don't always have to try to make 400 a day.

there have been plenty of days I wasn't feeling it, and said F it - and went the hell home after an hour.

if you ain't feeling it, go home. keep your sanity.

OGT

I lost a 3.1 xl..long trip to nova..from xfinity . But oh well. Also I was very lazy this week...i tryed to us Df to get back from N.J 2 RIDES to hotels $3.69 each
.H.T.F. CAN WE DO N.J at these prices
You know what? I think ill say F it to mornings from now on. I only worked 3 days like you this week. I did about 17hrs and made 875 on both apps and got tipped cash $20 three times and one $30 and $15 total on the apps. Thats like 15%. Whats more amazing is i didnt get anything less then 5 stars either. Ill buy a steak this week.

eh, we don't always have to try to make 400 a day.

there have been plenty of days I wasn't feeling it, and said F it - and went the hell home after an hour.

if you ain't feeling it, go home. keep your sanity.
Thats why i went home after my first two rides. First trip took me 70 mins wtf. After that i realized any long trip would be because of traffic so i said f it. Went home and watched DEERHUNTER :smiles: lol, i forgot to say uber only made 7 dollars on that first ride.

Btw, i gave this guy a ride from landsdale to cc with a dog on lyft friday. He was moving to houston. Do you know how much he paid for movers??? He paid 30k...... wtf, who wants to go half on a tractor lol.

Ardery

Thats why i went home after my first two rides. First trip took me 70 mins wtf. After that i realized any long trip would be because of traffic so i said f it. Went home and watched DEERHUNTER :smiles: lol, i forgot to say uber only made 7 dollars on that first ride.

Btw, i gave this guy a ride from landsdale to cc with a dog on lyft friday. He was moving to houston. Do you know how much he paid for movers??? He paid 30k...... wtf, who wants to go half on a tractor lol.
BEER* HUNTER

nm339242

You know what? I think ill say F it to mornings from now on. I only worked 3 days like you this week. I did about 17hrs and made 875 on both apps and got tipped cash $20 three times and one $30 and $15 total on the apps. Thats like 15%. Whats more amazing is i didnt get anything less then 5 stars either. Ill buy a steak this week.

How big is his place? Because I moved back home (here) from California, paid for movers to pack the truck and drive it and paid somewhere a little bit over 1K for all that. Only moving out of an apartment so if he has a house, I'm sure it's more, plus that was 2008 so inflation, but that much more?

OGT

4 bedrooms? I'm not sure but they were paying 4k a month for rent. They were both chemical engineers so I'm sure 30k is no biggie or was paid by their company.

appdriver

How big is his place? Because I moved back home (here) from California, paid for movers to pack the truck and drive it and paid somewhere a little bit over 1K for all that. Only moving out of an apartment so if he has a house, I'm sure it's more, plus that was 2008 so inflation, but that much more?
We also moved here from CA in 2012. 5br house. We paid around $10k. Moved 3 cars separately for around $3k. You got a great deal for $1k.