Is Everybody Getting Switched To Boost Fares ?

CantThrowCantCatch

Heard from several different ppl that they're getting switched from Hourly to Boost Fares.

Is this happening to all Hourly Drivers?
When?

If so, it'll hurt current Boost Drivers because Fuber has been giving most of the pings to Boost Drivers because Hourly Drivers only have to complete 1 trip per hour.

rv5

bigger question... are boost people being switched to hourly after this week?

I will never get put on hourly, when they had $27-31/hour guarantees I would take 4 short trips and hide out for next 3 hours. novadrivergal knows what's up.
I'm going to do that on Sunday! That's my last day for hourly quite sadly lol. I'm platinum hourly. Very easy money.

But I have to do 50 trips to get to platinum boost next week so I'll be forced to accept pools.

novadrivergal

Yes, RIP hourly. Just when I had it to a science. Six hours of pay last night, six rides and 3 hours sitting in two different spots finishing off a mystery novel. Turned off the app for the last 10 minutes so I could get back to the bar zone, went online at 3:02 am in time for the post-guarantee surge, added another $40 on three surge trips then headed home. Tonight's the last hurrah before they switch me to boost.

Going to have to learn a whole new set of strategies. Acceptance rate is going to drop off a cliff.

With no hourly drivers who need 80% acceptance, how does Uber expect to get all those PoolFools picked up?

Yes, RIP hourly. Just when I had it to a science. Six hours of pay last night, six rides and 3 hours sitting in two different spots finishing off a mystery novel. Turned off the app for the last 10 minutes so I could get back to the bar zone, went online at 3:02 am in time for the post-guarantee surge, added another $40 on three surge trips then headed home. Tonight's the last hurrah before they switch me to boost.

Going to have to learn a whole new set of strategies. Acceptance rate is going to drop off a cliff.

With no hourly drivers who need 80% acceptance, how does Uber expect to get all those PoolFools picked up?
Did you already qualify for platinum boost next week?

Nopool

how does Uber expect to get all those PoolFools picked up?
Sadly most drivers dont understand pool and many will take em to meet the number of trips to move up in the medal ranking game. Not me though Im proud again of my username no poolpax from monday on. Sad to see hourly rates gone i was a master of milking it.

novadrivergal

I have other gigs so I will never be able to make platinum. Will be silver most weeks, gold when my other gigs are slow. I can't give up steady gigs to do more uber when I can't depend on what the rules of uber's game are fron week to week.

Back to work need two more rides by 1 am to make hourly quotas.

I have other gigs so I will never be able to make platinum. Will be silver most weeks, gold when my other gigs are slow. I can't give up steady gigs to do more uber when I can't depend on what the rules of uber's game are fron week to week.

Back to work need two more rides by 1 am to make hourly quotas.
Good luck

UberSaur

The Forestville Stool Pidgeons will do the UberStools!!

golfngreg73

Heard from several different ppl that they're getting switched from Hourly to Boost Fares.

Is this happening to all Hourly Drivers?
When?

If so, it'll hurt current Boost Drivers because Fuber has been giving most of the pings to Boost Drivers because Hourly Drivers only have to complete 1 trip per hour.
Was on hourly last 2 weeks now back on the boost. Had a uber stool sat that took up 45 min and only paid $6. Acceptance this week 96%. Next week uber x only. 50% lol. I think uber takes a % of drivers and puts em on hourly just to pick up the stools.

Leprechaun

These boost incentive suck!! Damn I had to rush this morning and drove about 3 hrs 15 mins on platinum status. Made less than my hourly guarantee.. Smh!! I'll probably drive less with Uber now.. Not like it mattered to them..lol! They have lots of drivers on the road in the dmv area.. Beginners are curious and want to test it out and keep on driving.. I guessed that's why they always want more and more drivers on the road to suck more fools in lol