Is driving for U EATS any safer ?

Jimmy44

I have never done Uber eats but cannot believe that it is safer then RS. Don't you have to be closer then 6 ft. from Restaurant employee's and the customer ?

WAHN

Some deliveries are now "no contact" where we just leave it at the door.

Not much of a concern as people are rarely close enough to cough on you.

Biggest issue with Uber/Lyft is just having people in such close enclosed quarters, plus you never know when some asshat will think they're infected and book a ride to the doctor/hospital and then back home again.

Jimmy44

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Before I shut down I would evaluate riders much more then usual. Everything they did like clear there throat, cough or snivel worried me. Same with rides to or from hospital or Dr.

ANT 7

It only takes one second to bump into someone who has it. This is not an airborne virus. It is a contact virus.

We are not touching pax, or bags of food, restaurant doors, pop machines, etc......

Jimmy44

You guys don't have the "tap" feature down there ? Every single POS terminal here in Canada has it.

You don't even have to touch the POS terminal with your chip card. Just hover over it for a second.
Nice I am sure this virus will make those mandatory soon.

Toby2

Everyone knows about hand washing and not touching your face. I’m just curious about if there’s “air born droplets “ with talking. Run away if someone sneezes or coughs near you.

Jimmy44

Everyone knows about hand washing and not touching your face. I’m just curious about if there’s “air born droplets “ with talking. Run away if someone sneezes or coughs near you.
You know I don't even think they know. I would assume you can catch it by looking at someone who is effected.