Is Dara on UberPeople?

Ubsz

They send this out every time there is a drop in drivers
Their biggest scare is to have to spend hella money to get drivers to come back
The truth is once we find new jobs, we ain’t coming back. They will have to entice people with hella bonuses again

Pax_Buster

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Their shamelessness makes my blood boil. They screw the drivers, and in the media they claim that they are helping the drivers. Cheap bastards!!!!

BiggerDog

CEO’s of largest company’s all keep track forums, social media and spend consider amount of resources to obtain feedback.

In particular, Uber is one of the best at it.

dragnet

CEO’s of largest company’s all keep track forums, social media and spend consider amount of resources to obtain feedback.
No. They hire lower level people to do that work. CEO's always have an administrative assistant who keeps them moving from one meeting to the next. Their schedules are packed, end-to-end, and they actually have to fit any family time into that demanding schedule. Their family literally has to see if they can get little Bobby's little league baseball game scheduled into daddy's day.

So, no. Reading through the mostly pointless trash that gets posting on these forums is not a valuable use of a CEO's time.

BiggerDog

No, the EAs do nothing of the sort.

The CEOs do keep track.

They also routinely go through ops.

I have early shares in two of the largest Unicorns including Uber as well as early shares in three public companies in the Bay Area.

Feel free to put me on ignore.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lissetti

Rebel Honey Badger
Article Manager
Do you have any way to validate if that's actually Dara's account? And if it is, how often he views it?
LOL I know who it is......

But anyway.....

I'm just saying that its reasonable that Dara would have an assistant who keeps tabs on when his name pops up on social media, or that person would even Google his name to see what comes up. My article Dara Goes Driving was on the front page of Uberpeople at the time. I would imagine his assistant would be the one reading and replying to any communication with him. Truthfully if Dara read some of the stuff online about himself he would never come out of his house.

dragnet

I do know of one incident where a CEO was found to be commenting on forums. It was Wholefood's CEO, John Mackey. He got into a huge amount of trouble with his board and investors over it when the whole story came to light. And just the other day Elon Musk just went in front of the SEC over his use of social media. The agreement with Musk and the SEC states that all his tweets will initially go through a third party before being posted.

dragnet

LOL I know who it is......

But anyway.....

I'm just saying that its reasonable that Dara would have an assistant who keeps tabs on when his name pops up on social media, or that person would even Google his name to see what comes up. My article Dara Goes Driving was on the front page of Uberpeople at the time. I would imagine his assistant would be the one reading and replying to any communication with him. Truthfully if Dara read some of the stuff online about himself he would never come out of his house.
Totally. I would expect him to specifically have a social media assistant. That's common. It's uncommon and, in fact, highly undesirable for a high profile person to manage their own social media account. That's way too dangerous (again, example: Musk).