• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Is anyone planning to meet with he knoxville office on August 19th or 20th?

marty

Since the Knoxville Uber Folks will be in town, I wonder if anyone will be showing up? I wish they were available a little later, I cannot get free from my day job for any of these sessions though.

Hilton Knoxville
501 West Church Avenue
Hiwassee Conference Room

Times
August 19 12pm-2pm
August 19 4pm-6pm
August 20 9am-11am

tatercakes

Hello. Guess I joined the Knoxville party too late to know about this. Just started last night and have mixed emotions about it.

marty

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's interesting. It gets a little easier when you figure out the better spots to wait. Uber does a terrible job of educating new drivers with market specific details.

marty

Little over two months. It took me about month to sort of get the swing of things. Basic stuff like when and where to wait for ride requests and how to handle and manage the passengers a bit better.

tatercakes

I am limited on when incan work... And I don't live in Knoxville, so I'm still on the fence if this is even going to work for me.

marty

It takes me about 20 minutes to get to Knoxville, At first I was doing TERRIBLE, but now I tend to make about 200 a week working very limited hours.

marty

I'm thinking of working 5-7am... Got to be up here at 7 anyways
May do well with that .... I was having decent luck doing early mornings for a while but I have not done it in about 3 weeks. Nice quiet long runs to work or the airport with adults