• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Is anyone else having a DF problem with Uber?

Vishnu643

So guys, I noticed that whenever I try to do a destination filter it doesn't work. However this only applies in New York City when I'm outside the five boroughs however, it works like a charm. Is this happening to anyone else or is this just a personal problem? If it's happen to somebody else do you guys know what the problem is or what changed that I did not hear about?

Lenny_yellow_cab

So guys, I noticed that whenever I try to do a destination filter it doesn't work. However this only applies in New York City when I'm outside the five boroughs however, it works like a charm. Is this happening to anyone else or is this just a personal problem? If it's happen to somebody else do you guys know what the problem is or what changed that I did not hear about?
No more df in nYc

Vishnu643

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
This was talked about. Liverys abused it with JFK milkys and they are suing Lyft but on Strike from Uber but working Lyft :errwhat: so now we have no DF.
Dayum. When did this email get sent out because I totally missed it. Been getting my car fixed so everything has been non uber for me. Kind of sucks because though the dude, the little dude that uses it for the right reasons is now being screwed over. However I also can see it as a good thing because now you are forced to be done completely when you're done for the day.

TheTruthHurts

Dayum. When did this email get sent out because I totally missed it. Been getting my car fixed so everything has been non uber for me. Kind of sucks because though the dude, the little dude that uses it for the right reasons is now being screwed over. However I also can see it as a good thing because now you are forced to be done completely when you're done for the day.
Kinda sucks driving empty from the city to Jamaica

JoeJoseph

New york state is only 3 sections, Montauk, New York City & New Amsterdam. That is the future so destination work in 2 of 3 lol.