Is anybody else unable to generate an up to date payment statement?

krytenTX

Until you make your first trip that week, the current invoice page will time out. I've complained about that in the past, but nothing was done.

krytenTX

It's not there on either the normal web page or the mobile page. WTF? I used that to determine if I want to keep driving or not. Hope this is a glitch, and not a permanent thing.

krytenTX

Just received this email asking about the issue:

XXX(Uber)

Aug 1, 00:00

Hi XXX,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

We do have a known issue right with payment statements but I want to assure you that our team is actively looking into this and working to resolve it as quickly as we can.

Keep checking back on partners.uber.com as we hope to get it back up and working soon.

We appreciate your patience and understanding. Let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime.

Best,

XXX

LEAFdriver

Still can't see this week's pay statement! I like to check it everyday to make sure I've been getting reimbursed for tolls and making sure no 'adjustments' have been made behind my back! :frown:

inpool

Earnings missing from app 8/27-8/28
Due to a technical issue, partner payments are delayed from displaying in-app. You can login to your account at partners.uber.com to see recent trips on your Trip Dashboard.
We expect earnings to return to the app within 24 hours.
Got this message on uber partners misssing 21 trips Thanks babonk for bringing to our attention i sure by tommorow we will be rolling in the doe

Alexp621

Anyone had a rider throwup in their vehicle? If so, did rider say or do anything in regards to paying for cleanup?