Is a Mercedes Sprinter Passenger Van Uber Approved?

Tom Pierce

Hi everyone,

I was curious if anyone knew if a Mercedes Sprinter Passenger Van was Uber accepted or not?

rtaatl

Highly doubt it, yet those things are highly economically not feasible for doing Uber. Ever seen what the maintenance bill is....not worth an XL or even a Black rate. No wonder operators charge around $150/hr

elelegido

The question is why? I took a ride on Lyft this week and the mpg readout on this guy's huge Nissan 4x4 said 16 mpg. Then I was at the Uber center and saw a guy roll up for a vehicle inspection in one of those jacked up king cab V8 pickups, lol. Why???

rtaatl

The question is why? I took a ride on Lyft this week and the mpg readout on this guy's huge Nissan 4x4 said 16 mpg. Then I was at the Uber center and saw a guy roll up for a vehicle inspection in one of those jacked up king cab V8 pickups, lol. Why???
I think some people are bored and do this for entertainment.

Frontier Guy

I get 14 to 15 mpg in my Nissan pickup, there are a couple of people in my area doing this with fullsize pickups, a couple of F-150 's and Ram 1500's, I know they are getting about the same mpg as me, I wouldn't want to do it with lower numbers.