1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

Is a 1 star rating to harsh

Discussion in 'Ratings' started by Ashley Thompson, Nov 23, 2016.

1. ChortlingCrison

ChortlingCrison Well-Known Member

yeah, the good ones know how to get aq thread going for pages and pages.

2. stephan

stephan Active Member

I banned many pax just like you ,I don't have to talk to you, yes 13 miles away ride with 80-90 cents a mile is great for you and not for the driver and if is a small city means he must drive back 13 miles to get an other pax, so the driver spend am hour driving burnt 5$ gas at least, you pay 12-15$ the driver got 7-8$ completely I'm don't offer anything and iam expecting tips,cus the ride is very cheap comparing to taxis ... that why sometime in had to cancel some trips just like you, I would cancel your trip and rate me one of will rate you 1 and block you as a rude passenger,so I'm done and won't get contact . I don't need passengers picky or rude like you especially when the rate is low. By the way I have water but for me only . And for excellent passengers.

tohunt4me, Oh-Lord and darkshy77 like this.
  3. stephan

stephan Active Member

$10? Yes if th e rate are $1.4 a mile, if less th en it's less I assume the driver got 7-8$ . ,so he would pay 15$ including everything but the driver app will she she paid 12- 13$ so 25 percent ,so I guess the driver got 8$ if the rate are fair $1.3 -1.7 a mile plus 20-25 cents a min then I can assume he would made some benifits

tohunt4me likes this.
  4. stephan

stephan Active Member

My job is to make benifits, and the service is depond on the money you offer or I got , for example, you pay me minimum wage and you want me to provide you excellent job? Of fcourse not, so uber like that, they took a lot and charge you less, so personally I provide nice service doesn't matter what the pay as long as the passengers are respectfull and friendly. And you don't pay nothing. You paying 2-3 time less than a taxi . There is no benifits completely,that's why I drive only at surge. 2x or more, we are driving our cars and paying our gas and taxes we don't have any benefit, no social security either, we pay for it .I don't talk with passengers either, only if they start or they like to talk .

tohunt4me likes this.
  5. elelegido

elelegido Well-Known Member

That would be impossible. If you had a pax like me, your car would have been set on fire at the end of the trip, therefore no more rides could be given and you could not have banned many such pax. One pax, tops.

6. Blackcab

Blackcab Active Member

Lol. U guys falling for that. I thought she was funny. Being sarcastic no water

7. Trafficat

Trafficat Active Member

Some passengers get upset if you are too quiet. Some get upset if you talk too much. You need to read minds to get a good rating as an Uber driver.

I had a rider the this morning... packed her bags into the trunk, held her door open for her. Her fare was like $8, zero surge. She's glued to her phone when she gets in and so I didn't say much other than offering water and candy to her. When she got in I remarked on how cold it was, and got a one word response. I figured she didn't want to talk much so I stayed quiet. I told her to have a nice day when she left. I get 1 star at the end of the trip.

tohunt4me likes this.
  8. DollarStoreChauffeur

DollarStoreChauffeur Well-Known Member

9. Shangsta

Shangsta Well-Known Member

First mistake.

Duber12 and stephan like this.
  10. sporadic

sporadic Well-Known Member

Second mistake.

stephan, Shangsta and tohunt4me like this.