1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

Is a 1 star rating to harsh

Discussion in 'Ratings' started by Ashley Thompson, Nov 23, 2016.

1. Ashley Thompson

Ashley Thompson New Member

I gave my uber driver a 1 star because he didn't even talk to me when i was in his car or didn't have any water

tohunt4me likes this.
  2. tohunt4me

tohunt4me Well-Known Member

Wonder what your rating is Ashley?
    Do you tip drivers who have water ?
    How long was this silent ride ?

stephan and KMANDERSON like this.
  3. Ashley Thompson

Im paying good moneyfor the service so a tip shouldn't be expected or requested 13miles

4. elelegido

elelegido Well-Known Member

No, not harsh. When a #%$&# driver does this to me I will normally set his/her car on fire at the end of the ride.

5. EX_

EX_ Well-Known Member

Driving:
    Lyft
    Ashley may want to consider getting a boyfriend she can talk at. Sounds like a pax starving for attention.

Oh-Lord, KMANDERSON, Shangsta and 6 others like this.

6. darkshy77

darkshy77 Well-Known Member

13 mile ride your drive made about $10 bucks now how long did he drive to get you.. Did you make him wait? 13 mile ride took how long half a hr. Yep you payed him life changing money. O maybe he didn't speak English? Water on Uber x your funny...

Oh-Lord, stephan and tohunt4me like this.
  7. elelegido

elelegido Well-Known Member

He/she never took a ride; it never happened. It's just some kid trying to get some attention.

8. GrinsNgiggles

GrinsNgiggles Well-Known Member

1. You came to the wrong place to get the validation you so desperately are seeking
    2. Yes a 1 star was harsh and a jerk move on your part. You are screwing with someone's livelihood. Did you get safely to your destination? That's ALL we are required to offer you!
    3. "Good money"? Was this uberx? Provide more details. 13 miles isn't squat.
    4. Water? Have you lost your mind? So you want this driver who just drove to you (free of charge) and used his car, his gas, his time, to take your entitled a$$ 13 miles, to dip into his extremely minimal profit and use it to buy you water?

YOU are what is wrong with this business. YOU are the entitled jerk that has made this job almost impossible to handle. Bring your own frickin water next time.

IMG_0313.PNG

Last edited: Nov 23, 2016
  9. Fuzzyelvis

Fuzzyelvis Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    Well which was it?

kc ub'ing! and tohunt4me like this.
  10. mikejm

mikejm Well-Known Member

The reason he didn't talk to you is that you look ugly. He probably had water but hid it when he pulled up and sow how hideous you look. We never talk to r share our water with ugly chicks.

11. Ashley Thompson

Your job is to make sure the passenger is happy! If it wasn't for paying customer's like me you would not have a job. If you don't like what you do, go to school or find something else to do imho.

12. GrinsNgiggles

First, never tell someone how to do their job unless you've done that job. Second, GFY Ashley Thompson in Pittsburgh. Peace.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2016
  13. steveK2016

steveK2016 Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberSELECT
  14. steveK2016

steveK2016 Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberSELECT
    The job is to take you to point A to point B alive. Your happiness is none of my concern. They charge far more than X rates to accomplish that job, find a therapist or get a dog...

Last edited: Nov 23, 2016
  15. darkshy77

darkshy77 Well-Known Member

Water and gum is a car service... You pay a lot more for that service. Ask for customer care in a taxi. What do you do for a living would you like me telling you boss you suck at you job for no real reason. I hope your rating is to the point most driver will not pick you up.....

tohunt4me likes this.
  16. Disgusted Driver

Disgusted Driver Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberSELECT
    DON'T FEED THE TROLL!

17. chris1966

chris1966 Active Member

Driving:
    UberX
    What a Troll!!!

SuperStar3000 and tohunt4me like this.
  18. GrinsNgiggles

Guys please stop insulting trolls like that!

19. The D.A.G.

The D.A.G. Member

Did you know that your "good money" doesn't always equate with an Uber driver's earnings for a fare?

tohunt4me likes this.
  20. EX_

EX_ Well-Known Member

Driving:
    Lyft
    [​IMG]

KMANDERSON, ptdriver x and tohunt4me like this.