IPO Creates $5,000 Overdraft

Hihosilver

Apparently Uber went with the lowest bid for their IPO. Morgan Stanley took an extra $5,000 out of my account when I tried to buy into the IPO. They say it was system problem affects a lot of drivers

Apparently Uber went with the lowest bid for their IPO. Morgan Stanley took an extra $5,000 out of my account when I tried to buy into the IPO. They say it was system problem affects a lot of drivers
Keep dealing with Uber, some people never learn, LMAO. Don't you know the word "SCAMMERS", get to know Uber.

Last edited:

IR12

Morgan Stanley king of parasites.
Uber associations have 1 criteria which is " you must be slimy".
MS fits the bill.

Last edited:

Altima ATL

Just checked mine. The Morgan Stanly side says that they have received the transfer. Checking my bank, the money is still in there. Looks like someone else payed for mine.

Merc7186

If you really drive Uber, they did that intentionally because drivers dont have $5000 in their account.

(I dont either anymore....stupid new house ?)

Bubsie

If you really drive Uber, they did that intentionally because drivers dont have $5000 in their account.

(I dont either anymore....stupid new house ?)
It's a test. Those accounts that had 5k to withdraw from are already being lined up for frivolous deactivations. Ants must be hungry and desperate. A guy with 5k liquidity is just too successful for the future Uber games.

Buying a new house...well it's not as bad a decision as buying a new car for Uber...

June132017

Uber IPO is a pump and dump. Everyone get's excited about Uber stock then the management dump's it by as many shares as they can without getting scrutiny. They can't actually think this will be profitable any time soon.

New2This

Please to uninstall and reinstall the app

20180530_180123.png

tohunt4me

" TECHNOLOGY COMPANY "!

Morgan Stanley wants to Rob You Too !

" NO NEED TO TIP " !