iPhone x or 8?

iPhone 8 or x?

• x

Results are only viewable after voting.

RIchB_IV

Hey all,

New iPhones announced, whose getting one and which one?

Personally I am not impressed with 8 and it seems too large for my hands because my 4.7'' is already big.

getawaycar

What Uber driver can afford an iphone? lol

btw, what can a $1,000 iphone do that a $200 android phone can't?
Absolutely nothing. You're merely paying for a status symbol, but being an Uber
driver isn't exactly a high status job so it would be an empty symbol.

Hagong

Definitely the iPhone X.
If you get the iPhone 8, you'll be hearing from people about it being the "cheap/cheaper one", "it's not the X- model(top of the line)". You're going to want to be that person who says "yes" when people ask you "is that the new iPhone/iPhone X?", "the iPhone that has FaceID?"

UberTrucker

Hey all,

New iPhones announced, whose getting one and which one?

Personally I am not impressed with 8 and it seems too large for my hands because my 4.7'' is already big.
That's what she said!!!!

I still have iPhone 5SE and still have no problems with it. I'm not a new phone chaser. Not that I can't afford it but I am a person that believes, if it ain't broken to replace it

TheFixer1

Definitely the iPhone X.
If you get the iPhone 8, you'll be hearing from people about it being the "cheap/cheaper one", "it's not the X- model(top of the line)". You're going to want to be that person who says "yes" when people ask you "is that the new iPhone/iPhone X?", "the iPhone that has FaceID?"
You must be this guy.

Better yet Galaxy S 8
How so, please enlighten us. Not a Samsung fan, but how is the iPhone better than the S8 or any other smartphone for that matter.

Last edited:

GouryG

Well it has a better primary camera for one, and it has features that apple doesn't that I consider a major downfall of the apple design such as :
Expandable memory without having to rely on the cloud, an easily replaceable battery, it is more user friendly, and none of the propieatary BS that apple rams down your throat.