Invited to 1455 market for 1 on 1 video recorded suevey

nash801

Yes I meant survey but don't see where can edit title.
The guy asked me why I use a blue tooth. Duh because it's the law.
Why'd they video tape me?
I heard they bring in drivers after so many trips to see if they want to hire them.
Anyone else get invited in and recorded?

Silent_Philosodriver

I heard they bring in drivers after so many trips to see if they want to hire them.

No hiring for sure. It would blurry their precious argument of UBER employees vs. contractor-drivers. They don't even use live testers. I have always asked those people at the UBER support or activation centers if they drive/have driven ever... the answer is always no.

Euius

No hiring for sure. It would blurry their precious argument of UBER employees vs. contractor-drivers. They don't even use live testers. I have always asked those people at the UBER support or activation centers if they drive/have driven ever... the answer is always no.

Plenty of companies have converted contractors to employees. After the bubble, for awhile it was near the only way.

They couldn't continue as drivers of course

soupergloo

nope, but I have been to Uber HQ to do team building with them and other drivers .. it was kind of a pain parking and getting down there, but they were giving me free money to do rides on my team that I'd be doing regardless if I was chosen for it or not.

RedoBeach

Plenty of companies have converted contractors to employees. After the bubble, for awhile it was near the only way.

They couldn't continue as drivers of course
Agreed.. One of my clients hires me both as an employee and a contractor, depending on assignment. It's actually kind of awesome.

Uberdancer

Hmmmm .... employer for within SF trips ... and independent contractor for the long trips outside of SF ... or vice versa ... which would be most beneficial???