• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Intoxicated woman throws beer at Uber driver

SEAL Team 5

Damn, the only difference between taxi drivers and Uber drivers is that the cars don't have to be colored yellow. I mean you have the same hard to understand drivers, the same obnoxious drunk pax, the same situational outcomes and the same laughs from the public all for $.70/mile.

KD_LA

Author
His first mistake was taking her with the open container.
I was just thinking that!

Man, she looked like a normal classy lady at first, then turned into trailer trash in the end :eek:

It reminds me of that doctor girl
So ironic she was a neurology resident... the nerve! :biggrin:
I wonder where she's been making her duck-lips selfies after she got fired. Her LinkedIn profile disappeared.
Did you know there's a shaming website in her honor, labeling her the hot chick psychopath?
http://anjaliramkissoon.org/

Stevie The magic Unicorn

Damn, the only difference between taxi drivers and Uber drivers is that the cars don't have to be colored yellow. I mean you have the same hard to understand drivers, the same obnoxious drunk pax, the same situational outcomes and the same laughs from the public all for $.70/mile.
No.. not true at all.

It's also possible to make money driving a cab.

and taxis don't have to be yellow either.

This one charges $2.40 a mile and isn't yellow

mbd

Women and drinking... this is not a good mix...
They should limit how much a women can drink to , maybe 4 or 5 drops of alcohol, mixed in with 10 drops of water .

1.5xorbust

If your avatar pic is you then I bet you get the "You look like a young Deion Sanders" all the time.

Thank God for auto correct.
More like a young Herschel Walker.

Man, she looked like a normal classy lady at first, then turned into trailer trash in the end :eek:

It reminds me of that doctor girl
I missed the ‘normal classy lady’ part.